Official Football Thread

Exactly. Manchester United played a weak team, Liverpool less so.

Xerdan Shaqiri had a good game with a goal and an assist. See 2:30:

Not bad.

Deal done:

Bonucci is returning to Juve with a pay cut, Caldara is moving to Milan earning 3x less than Bonucci and Juve has NO buyback clause for him.

Higuain will join Milan with same wages as in Juve, Milan will pay 18m for loan and 36m next year for the option to buy.

Yeah. Came to Milan, we made him captain, he was doing all the right things but was secretly plotting his return to Juve since January. I mean, he was very good since then, but still, lost all respect for him.

Why did he move to Milan in the first place? I had heard it had something to do with his son's treatment, is the treatment over?

He didn't want to leave Italy because of his kid. Kid was sick when he was a baby, I think he's OK now, but he probably didn't want to make such a big change that is going abroad.

And here's a good post on him as a player and other possible motivations for his departure.

Lest we forget....

B7G0DAeCQAAK1yb.jpg

Having Özil and Mkhitaryan in the game at the same time is a bad idea. They provide zero defensive effort and it costs the team. Özil has been remarkably terrible today but he'll probably bounce back.

I'd go with a Torreira-Xhaka-Ramsey midfield with Özil behind Aubameyang-Lacazette in front. Pretty much like how Real Madrid has been playing.

Back