Official Football Thread

Monaco-Dortmund - Both teams have leaky defence, it'll be a question of who holds on the longest.

Barca-Juve - It'll be a question of who managed to bribe the ref first. I think Barca won that battle due to home turf, but ref and Barca are gonna have to give it their all to beat Juve.

EL semis for Man Utd but injuries to Rojo and Ibra will cripple the team even more. Ibra's injury looks very similar to Zouma's last year, most likely a season, if not career ender :(

Not good ... hopefully Smalling is fit again for the run-in. Zlatan is a bigger loss (not in his current form, but assuming he would've returned to form for the last few games).

It was a nerve wrecking game. Utd back to creating many chances and missing most of them. Nice move by Rashford on his goal though!

EL semis for Ajax! First time a Dutch club reaches a European semi since 2005! PSV CL and AZ UEFA Cup.
Hell, most of you weren't even on the forum back then. This thread didn't exist.

Hope Ajax win it after all these years. Wouldn't mind United winning either because I'd like to see them in the Champions League again.

Beşiktaş loses out on a Semi on penalties against Lyon.

Erdogan was in the stands for Besiktas, unless the pics I saw on Twitter were old :D

Mourinho saying Ibra's injury is not good. If it's a lengthy injury I think his contract shouldn't be renewed, considering his age. Go all out for Griezmann or Sanchez in the summer (not Lukaku, don't think he'd fit in).

For those wondering what was behind the bomb on the Dortmund bus: It was a guy who hoped to kill as many Dortmund players as possible so that the Dortmund stock prices would fall (BVB went public in 2000), he could buy as many shares as possible. It wasn't Islamist terrorism, but Capitalist.

Real-Atletico, Monaco-Juve
Lucky bastards Juve.

Celta-Man Utd, Ajax-Lyon
Utd has to be extra careful with Celta.

zu2Nojx.jpg

:D

Back