Official Football Thread

John Terry always manages to get involved ... today an own goal giving Everton the lead, then later - in the dying seconds of added time - he scores the equalizer, making it 3-3. From an offside position.

You couldn't make it up.

Everyone complains about Man Utd's Plan B that is hoofing it to Fellaini, but Klopp's Plan B in last two games was subbing in Steven Caulker and playing him up front :D

Ashley Young might be out of the season :confused: Who would have thought during the Moyes era that it'd be such a devastating loss, but it is... Dude's the best crosser in the team and can play anywhere on the left or right, never stops running, made a number of game saving clearances and tackles... New full back is definitely needed.

It was, but the defending was fucking horrible from both sides.

I predict a goalless first half for Man Utd - Southampton, followed by a goal fest in the 2nd. (I won't be able to watch the 2nd half though <_<)

There's another great Premier League match I missed because I only have online streams to rely on. :mad: Not a single major football league in Europe is shown on satellite or cable TV here, not even our own league is shown. All on private channels.

If I need streams I find them on r/soccerstreams on Reddit. Every EPL game is shown on TV here... except when it's multiple matches at the same time, then there's just 1 or 2.

Here you go guys.

And good job Liverpool!

Finding the streams is not the problem. Not having the comfort of an actual high quality broadcast that you can enjoy while sitting on the couch is the problem. I tend to only watch Arsenal matches and some big name matches because I can't be arsed to look for a shit stream and watch a game and have it turn out boring. You tend to miss some great ones because of it.

A boring game isn't much of a buzzkill when you're just laying on your couch comfortably watching people running around in HD.

It depends on how much you really want to see something for free.
Anyway, the link I provided can't be beaten. Super complete. And many sports out there.

Back