Official Football Thread

Always hated Zidane. Great player, sure, but he played for Juve and Real Madrid whom I both hate, and France who won WC 1998 and EURO 2000 on the expense of my two favorite teams in those tournaments (Brazil and Italy). At least his final game brought me joy :p

The Champions League Final of 2002 is the first one I remember watching. You might remember, it's the one where Zidane scored a glorious volley. So he has a special place in my football-watching history.

And France was my favorite national team during childhood. Zidane wasn't the reason for it, (Thierry Henry, Patrick Vieira and Lilian Thuram were) but he was their best player.

Out of a sense of duty I'm watching Man Utd play against Sheff Utd, but this hasn't been a very rewarding watch so far. I consider painting a wall and watching it dry instead.

This match. My initial reaction when Man Utd got a penalty? Laughter. It's a total gift from the Sheff Utd defender. Man Utd got out of jail there. We didn't deserve anything but 0-0.

Well, the penalty was given after less than one minute of added time ... I guess the ref added six minutes to compensate for the fact that the game was so fucking slow.

Milan bought Luiz Adriano in the summer for 8 million. Now he's being sold to some Chinese club for 14 million. What a deal. He had 5 goals and 2 assists in 20 games for Milan.

Not happy about giving away the lead. But I'd take this over the dire shit we showed throughout December any day of the week.. This was ups and downs, the way football is meant to be. Not the sleepwalk shit we were served in the two previous games - and so many more times this season.

And I didn't go out tonight so that I can watch the game, FML. Also fuck Aston Villa, Crystal Palace, Derby, Reading, Rotherham and Brighton for fucking up my bet :censored:

Don't you have multiple Sport Klub channels?
I just watched Bournemouth - West Ham, there was also ManU and Aston Villa broadcasts along on other SK's.

I did watch it there. I meant I could've gone out to do something else yet I stayed at home to watch the game :D

Arsenal just signed an outfield player :bigsurprise:

CYrPw_bWkAAFPIH.jpg

FIFA bans Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid from signing players in next 2 transfer windows. Real Madrid & Atletico Madrid can sign players this January but then banned from signing any new players until 2017 summer transfer window.

Apparently a better passing version of Flamini, Mohamed Elneny. Sounds pretty nice, because a better passing version of Flamini is not Flamini.

On the transfer ban thing, Real are suffering scandal after scandal this season. David De Gea transfer fail, playing a suspended player at Copa del Rey and getting eliminated, Rafa being fired after just a couple of months at helm, now a transfer ban. Stuff like this normally warrants a resignation but with Florentino Perez, it won't happen.

Back