Official Football Thread

Khedira will supposedly move to Arsenal in January cause Real wants to earn at least some money instead of letting him go for free next summer. Mental decision if true, they'll be left with 3 midfielders (Illaramendi and 4 players that are better as attacking midfielders (Modric, Kroos, James, Isco)).

Torres scored for Milan today (2:2 vs. Empoli :censored:), had some nice dribbles, overall a great game! Van Ginkel got injured, taken off on a stretcher after 30 minutes, probably will be out for a while <_<

Considering the circumstances it was awesome :D McNair was great today, and that diving header to prevent a goal :eek:

Lampard scores 4th goal in 8 days :eek:
Chelsea's so ahead of the competition it's not even funny. I'll be really surprised if they don't win the league now.
I'm gonna predict that Liverpool won't finish in Top 4 this season, without Suarez they are 50% weaker than last season no matter all the new signings.
Even after selling their best players, Southampton are now in 2nd place after 6 rounds. IMO Pelle, Tadic > Lambert, Lallana.

Gala fans at the Emirates being silly, throwing bottles and flares onto the pitch. And Melo being silly, complaining when the ref gives him a yellow card for a tackle that could just so easily have been a red.

Welbeck is the first Arsenal player to score a CL hat trick since... the one and only Lord...

1546113_656134841104541_1727842182_n.jpg

My second favorite team annihilated my favorite team, which was something to be expected. Galatasaray simply does not have the athleticism to match up with teams like Arsenal. Good to see Welbeck put on a very good performance, I'm really pleased with Oxlade-Chamberlain's performance as well. Too bad it came against Gala today.

Gala fans at the Emirates being silly, throwing bottles and flares onto the pitch.

Fuck'em. I won't be speaking with kind words if we get suspended for it.

Back