Official Football Thread

lRuoT4F.gif

What a hate (or "fun" whatever you call it) against a club that didn't do anything good in many years. This season, for the first time they threatened to took the title and hell breaks loose on this forum. I find that a bit out of place, guys. Anyway, a 2nd place for Liverpool would still be one of the best team efforts of all PL clubs. Looking at where they came from.

They were unlucky at the end but next season I see them doing well in Europe and in the PL as well.

Last edited:
What a hate (or "fun" whatever you call it) against a club that didn't do anything good in many years. This season, for the first time they threatened to took the title and hell breaks loose on this forum. I find that a bit out of place, guys. Anyway, a 2nd place for Liverpool would still be one of the best team efforts of all PL clubs. Looking at where they came from.

They were unlucky at the end but next season I see them doing well in Europe and in the PL as well.

Come on, man. Liverpool is the biggest rival of the club we follow, and a league title for them this year would be the ultimate salt in the wound after United's worst season in 23 years. And the Liverpool fans would be more than willing to rub it in. Now they won't have that opportunity.

Not to mention how the media have been over the top in how this league title would be so much deserved for this and that reason. I shall admit - they have been playing great football this season, but so have Man City.

My Facebook feed has seen more "YNWA" and similar posts the last couple of months than in a very long time. One good season has made Liverpool fans very high and mighty, and poking a little fun when they ultimately seem to fail is justified, I think.

I wanted them to win the title. But the way they lost the title is worthy of making fun. (Although I didn't make fun of them except a reaction for the choke job yesterday) They literally blew it themselves.

If people constantly make fun of Arsenal who haven't won jack in ten years, they should make fun of Liverpool even more.

Tonight is the last home game for Vidic, and possibly for Giggs too. Both are on the bench. Even though Evra and Ferdinand are probably leaving too, they aren't even on the bench.

Their Arab owners are probably rolling on the floor laughing. £50m fine for multi-billionaires. Nice joke.

Giggs will give a speech at the end of the match, really hope he's not retiring. That pass to RVP to set up the 3rd goal > whole Cleverley's career. They can only benefit by keeping him.

Back