Official Football Thread

Rampage_vs_door.gif

What an exciting match was that! With Ibrahimovic out, Cavani was a huge disappointment for PSG tonight.

By the way, Dortmund almost managed to come back to force extra time against Real, they won 2-0 but lost 3-2 on aggregate.

I was watching the Dortmund vs Real Madrid one. What a game! Dortmund were on full overdrive until there was no steam left, and had enough chances to get their third. The last 10 minutes it became clear that RM had managed to survive the storm.

Now for some bizarre reason I'm looking forward to Bayern vs Man United tomorrow.

Another amazing victory to Mourinho. Cavani failed a lot, but really, how can a rich club be so dependent on one player? Real Madrid = ridiculous performance.

The coach of Chelsea's opponent who's been sent home trolled with a historic goal of Bulgarian national team history. Sounds like the plot was written by you, Ariana. :D

I hope it's Atletico-Chelsea with Atletico going through and Real-Bayern with Bayern going through. Either way, I just hope Real doesn't win it all. Even Chelsea winning is acceptable.

Unconfirmed rumour:
Atletico would have to pay 10 million euros per game if they want Courtois to play if they draw Chelsea.
:mad:

Back