Official Football Thread

He kept us waiting for almost two weeks, I think he was waiting for a good offer from Premiership. Glad we managed to land him, though, he'll probably help us a lot. In fact I had little hope against Schalke in 2nd Round, now I'm more positive. We have a great midfield : Felipe Melo, Selçuk İnan, Hamit Altıntop, Wesley Sneijder also some nice backups.

Now I'm waiting for a left-back and a central defender.

mario%20twitter.jpg

:D

Well done Oldham for sending Liverpool out of the FA Cup! Brentford also deserve a well done for holding Chelsea to a replay at Stamford Bridge. It's probably going to be a nice boost to their bank account as well.

We have assembled a great team, looking forward to the matchup against Schalke in 2nd Round. (I don't give a damn about the league, we'll probably get the championship anyway)

Fernando Muslera
Emmanuel Eboue
Albert Riera
Semih Kaya
Dany Nounkeu
Felipe Melo
Selçuk İnan
Hamit Altıntop
Wesley Sneijder
Burak Yılmaz
Didier Drogba

Also decent players like Tomas Ujfalusi, Noureddine Amrabat and Johan Elmander as backups. Apart from the central defender position, team looks flawless.

Reports say that Chelsea, Milan, Juventus and Tottenham were interested in signing Drogba but he preferred Galatasaray. Nice.

There are rumours that Qatar paid under the table for the World Cup of 2022. No surprises here. The question is to whom. Add to this the buying of PSG and god knows what else, probably LNG related..

Also notice how World Cup follows the route of Oil & Gas: Brazil, Russia, Qatar

I'm thinking with this plan, they'll probably want to make life more viable.. You know, bars, chicks, sports, restaurants, cinemas.. So in a couple of years I could move there, inshallah ;)

Glad he's finally with the team he supports. Hope it'll turn out good for him, unlike many, I want him to be good, he's incredibly talented.

Back