Official 2020 Tour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just couple days ago, the only Finnish-date of 2020 was revelead (as they perform at Rockfest), Iron Maiden will headline (of course as we know it) and they perform on saturday 6th of june. That was predicted correct. The festival runs 3 days..and they haven't announced all the artists/bands yet, more should be known at the end of january (according to the pages https://www.rockfest.fi/ohjelma/)
Steve's British Lion will perform on friday..of course Maiden is the most important act in the whole fest but there's still interesting other bands there.
Any Finnish-dudes and dudettes, are going to be there only on saturday or even more days. @KidInTheDark666
I don't even have ticket yet or hotel or anything, I might have place to sleep there but have to follow this one..
So are we going to have a maiden fan meet up in Tampere?

Aye that is a brutal clash :(

I'd be tempted to watch FFAF and then catch second half of Maiden as I've already seen LOTB once. 3rd stage headliner tends to go on half an hour before main.

God I wish I could go for the weekend, but as a poor student with the Gothenburg show already planned, I'll have to settle for the Saturday. Which is all right seeing as though there's about 6 bands on that day I want to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back