Official 2020 Tour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
London does indeed suck. Too many people. The location of the O2 Arena also sucks as its too far away from the major train stations and is only served by one measley underground station.

I suppose it's not impossible for one or two London shows to be added on at the start of August as per 2013, but that's what I thought would happen in 2016. Instead we got an extensive arena tour in 2017 and I wouldn't be surprised if that happens again since they may have sort of probably recorded an album which will surely perhaps hopefully be released late next year.

I hope you're pretty right. It was obviously predictable that next IM tour in Europe, branded as "Legacy of the Beast", will be selling a bit slower with high prices or so. I think in the next few months everything will be clear for us all. My fingers are crossed for good luck.
It will be clear when the tour is over. Most concerts are not on sale and you are predicting disaster. Please stop.

Would like an indoor UK show. I'd even take a London show, and I hate London :(

Sorry for being such a killjoy, but the O2 is booked from 26th July to 30th July 2020.

I was hopeful they would play a couple of gigs there straight after Barcelona, but the earliest they could play at the O2 would be 31st July, which leaves a big gap in their diary.

To be honest, I’d rather they come back as soon as possible in 2021 with a new album tour than seeing the same show again, not matter how great it is.

To be honest even with the same setlist this tour will sell well. Only hardcore fanbase will have problem with the same setlist probably.

I'm still on the fence, my group seen the show in 2018 but son of one of the guys didn't so probably we will take him. Who knows.

As I said once - even when I'm tired to the death with known setlist it's still a blast to see first-timer on Maiden show.

I'm perfectly happy to see the tour again. It's a great show, with a killer setlist and awesome theatrics. What more do you want?

And there's a greater than zero chance that we get some changes, or even a new song from a highly theorized new album. Probably won't happen, but that would be cool if it did.

No point in whining. What will be will be.

Yeah but its a little bit different. I would be happy with maiden show and different setlist or theatrics. But if it all be the same it will be, well, the same. :) Not to much to go crazy about.

Still since this may be last chance to see maiden live I'm not complaining. Too much ;)

Sorry for being such a killjoy, but the O2 is booked from 26th July to 30th July 2020.

I was hopeful they would play a couple of gigs there straight after Barcelona, but the earliest they could play at the O2 would be 31st July, which leaves a big gap in their diary.
It is available throughout August though. :)

In reality maiden should have done Australia, nz, japan and a few others after the American leg this year liken they have traditionally done saves Europe 2020 for a new album tour

Of course this tour is quite ambitious. Stuttgart and Köln are big stadiums. Waldbuhne once again on the same tour, and they only sold around 15k tickets last year. But they have stronger support this time which should help.

Ullevi is another interesting one. They will sell a lot of tickets, and most likely it will be at least very close to sold out. But in 2016, they "only" sold 54k tickets. That was the only show in Sweden that tour, this is the third. I'm still expecting at least 50k sold, but it might not be completely sold out.

In the end it should all be fine.

Hahah, those who didn't like Eddie in the new poster may have a point. Apparently it wasn't his best day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back