Official 2020 Tour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Black Wizard Are you going to a show? If so I’m a little disappointed you aren’t able to see The Raven Age.
I will definitely be going to at least one show. Download Festival was already provisional as I'd booked a hotel room with a cancellation option. I'll wait to see how the rest of the Saturday line-up pans out and then decide if I want to go in a few months when day tickets go on sale. I am also keen on Gothenburg and Barcelona as both shows are on Saturdays and I haven't visited either city before. I may also go to the Dutch show if other Maidenfans are going to be there.

It's such a shame that the support bands for these shows are an arena filling Hard Rock band, a Symphonic Rock/Metal band with one of the most beautiful women in history (perhaps ever, but definitely in history) on vocals and an AC/DC tribute band. I'm really, really upset that The Raven Age won't be on this tour. Their blandness and status as a pub band makes them the best possible opening band Maiden have ever had. What was Steve thinking about when he decided to leave them at home next year? It's a DISGRACE.

#IBlameRod

Gøteborg definitely. Barcelona is also extremely tempting considering it's the last show. If I do Gøteborg I will do Tons of Rock as well unless the ticket price is sky high.

I'll attend Bologna (for sure) and, hopefully, Prague. The latter would be my first Maiden show outside Italy :) I wanted to ask: is there anyone here who has a spare code for Prague tickets' pre-sales?
And, apart from that, do you think I could find tickets for that show at the general sales as well?

Thank you a lot to everyone who will answer to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back