Official 2020 Tour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 11757

Seriously though, they might really be doing that. Compromise and nice win-win for almost everybody would be if sutff like Flight of Icarus and The Clansman are dragged on to the new album tour, but we'll see...

Then again, it might be this as well:

View attachment 11760

EDIT: fixed the text in the meme, botched a little bit and wrote "2012" instead of "2021" first...

This. Is. Incredible

It can be Hellcat if you want.
Yay!

1-f6f-hellcat-dale-jackson.jpg

So, a WWII themed song featuring planes for next album - confirmed?
Inflatable Hellcat for next tour - confirmed?

Wiener Neustadt cancelled. This is info from a reliable source.

New dates in 2021 expected.

LOTB bight very well be IM's last tour.
:censored:

Last edited:
Nah, Definitely not the last one.
I believe that there will still be couple tours.

Still putting LOTB 3 to 2021 is stupid, considering their age IMO. Especially since it's a history tour and it went on for 2 years already. I would understand rescheduling AUS/NZ/Japan to December, since they haven't seen it yet, but Europe to next year? Wasted year.

If they reschedule Euro LOTB 3, I can safely say Janick's "We are not a cabaret act, since we know the importance of new music" aged really badly.

Legacy of the Beast should really have been a one year extravaganza with Ed Force One that visited Europe, North America, South America, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. If it meant having toned down stage show then that's fine as we'd have never known about the one we did get and the same songs could have been in the setlist. We should really have a new album by now and be lamenting that we won't be seeing Iron Maiden on their latest album tour in 2020.

Still putting LOTB 3 to 2021 is stupid, considering their age IMO. Especially since it's a history tour and it went on for 2 years already. I would understand rescheduling AUS/NZ/Japan to December, since they haven't seen it yet, but Europe to next year? Wasted year.

If they reschedule Euro LOTB 3, I can safely say Janick's "We are not a cabaret act, since we know the importance of new music" aged really badly.

As I originally said here earlier, maybe it was divine intervention (COVID-19) to prove to Rod that LOTB leg3 was unnecessary thing to do.
And now there's no reasons to continue LOTB, we've seen the show (unfornately not all have) and it's no use to postpone it further.
On with the new album, release it at some point and then tour for it in 2021. That's I would like them to do..

Legacy of the Beast should really have been a one year extravaganza with Ed Force One that visited Europe, North America, South America, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. If it meant having toned down stage show then that's fine as we'd have never known about the one we did get and the same songs could have been in the setlist. We should really have a new album by now and be lamenting that we won't be seeing Iron Maiden on their latest album tour in 2020.
It wouldn't have been any sort of "extravaganza" if they had to fit the whole show on a 747. It would've been a lame, limp production with maybe one or two highlights but overall a disappointment if we consider all the hype. They needed to do LOTB the way they did to deliver on the promise of the stage show to end all stage shows. That was its primary purpose, the band's last chance at going all out on the theatrics.

No use to waste another year, then only to do 3rd leg for LOTB. Hope that their plans will change for the future.
Given their age and time, as we don't know how much they have left.
I would sincerely hope to get new album and it's tour next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back