NOW WATCHING

Noo, that film spawned a movement in Germany called "Ostalgie"- suddenly everyone was wearing DDR shirts and all the TV channels had DDR shows! Argh! That made me not watch that film (yet, perhaps)!

@ironduke-you don't have to be in a coma not to understand democracy. The leaders of Romania wich are curently leaving office never underfstood it. [!--emo&<_<--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/dry.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'dry.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Saw "Ocean's Twelve" on Thursday. Nice, light-hearted fun entertainment. Good piece of self-irony of the actors included.

I saw Richard Linklaters' Walking Life, an animation film. SInmmpkly awesome. iF you haven't seen it, go rent it or something because it's packed with interesting facts and a cool storyline too

I watched Children of the Damned two days ago. Good movie, essential for a Maiden-fan.

I've watched through all three Lord of the Rings movies lately, and I can just say that they can be nice if you watch them at different times, but when you look at one each night three days in a row you really get annoyed with them. Personally I can't stand a few of the changes they made to the characters and the storyline, especially in the last two movies. If you want to experience The Lord of the Rings, go read the books. The films just don't do them justice.

Otherwise, I've been watcing mainly British police TV series, which go frequently on Swedish television at Christmas time.

I plan to go and see The Incredibles too. Pixar has never let me down yet and I hope they won't do it with this one either!

I saw Kill Bill yesterday. Really boring and without any interest. I've got 'vol.2', but I don't know if I'll waste my time watching it. [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Damn you're weird, you didn't like kill bill? Oh well I guess there had to be somebody who didn't. Anyway, Saw Ocean's 12... don't bother watching it.

In my opinion, Kill Bill Vol. 2 was much better than Vol. 1. Go ahead and watch it, it's really quite good. And I second Onhell's opinion of Ocean's 12. It was a waste of money.

I also (finally!) saw National Treasure. I thought it was very good... if you haven't seen it yet, do so!

Ocean's Eleven was a real pile of crap all the way through so I never even considered seeing Ocean's Twelve. I might go and see National Treasure though but I'm not sure if it's any good.

I am a Nicholas Cage fan anyway... so i'll probably see it.

I preferred Vol.1 and was slightly disapointed with vol.2. My friend said that vol.2 had more talking in it, which i was quite happy to hear, im a fan of good plots, but it didnt hit me as hard as vol.1, when i first saw vol.1 i thought it was great. Both are great though, if a little unrealistic.

I did however last night watch waynes world 2. Quality [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Damn I thought i had posted my National treasure viewing but i can't find it.. guess i didn't. SMX is right, very good movie, my only complaint is how quickly Cage solves the riddles nobody else could for hundreds of years, but oh well, part of the fun.

[!--QuoteBegin-Onhell+Jan 2 2005, 05:21 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Onhell @ Jan 2 2005, 05:21 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]...my only complaint is how quickly Cage solves the riddles nobody else could for hundreds of years, but oh well, part of the fun.
[snapback]95094[/snapback]​
[/quote]
If he didn't solve the riddles so fast, the movie would have been 5 hours long! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

As a puzzle-solving movie, it's not very special. For me, the main excitement came from the way in which 2 groups of people were chasing after the treasure and trying to find it first.

I was also surprised that the commercials for the movie (at least the ones I saw) never indicated that Harvey Keitel and Jon Voight play supporting roles. They are both great actors, and it was a pleasant surprise to see them.

I noticed that too! I hate it when "promos" give away the funniest jokes, best lines, or best scence because when you see the movie you don't care anymore.

I watched a French movie called "The Visitors", it's about a knight and his servant which are sent forward in time, 871 years to be exact. Not so good, I laughed sometimes, but most of the time, it's boring.

I watched an Argentinian movie last night, Hombre Mirando al Sudeste (Man looking Southeast). It is about a man who appears out of nowhere in a psychiatric hospital claiming to be an alien and to be here to study humans. If that sounds familiar is because hollywood took this basic premise to make K-Pax. This movie however I found it to be more philosophical, personal, slower paced and much much sadder. I cried three different times. It's been YEARS since a movie has made me cry.

I finally saw Kill Bill Vol.2 and I agree with SMX : it's far better than Vol.1. I even should say that I've really liked this movie... It just goes to show ! [!--emo&-_---][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sleep.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back