NOW WATCHING

Last night I finally saw Pulp Fiction in its entirety (I've always seen bits and pieces but not the whole thing). Good flick.

I just saw closer with the beautiful Natalie Portman [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] very good movie about love and relationships. I give it two thumbs up!

I saw Charlie's Angels:Full Trothle on HBO. Not much of a script, but if it has Cameron Diaz in, i'm game. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Black Ace+Jan 30 2005, 08:50 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Black Ace @ Jan 30 2005, 08:50 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]but if it has Cameron Diaz in, i'm game. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]97078[/snapback]​
[/quote]

As am i my friend. As am i.

NW: The Prisoner.. Working my way through the boxset again [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Last night I saw (on cable) Things To Do In Denver When You're Dead. Actually, I was only interested because I live in Denver. I suppose I ought to be offended that the main ambition of many characters is just to get out of Denver. I ought to be, but I'm not ... because they're right! This town blows! The movie wasn't very good either.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Short Circuit, and Kull the Conqueror.

It's my childhood in the first two, and the third, so cheesy, so wonderful.

Good ol' Turtles, i was obsessed as a child. I remember my Dad at one of my very early birthday parties, him and my uncles rented out turtle costumes and jumped over the fence of my back garden in an attempt to seem heroic. They didnt actually clear the fence, they destroyed it. Injuries occurred

I recently have seen The Matrix trilogy in two nights, and I think it's great to see all the movies like only one : good experience.

The last movie I've seen is Laputa : the Castle in the Sky by Hayao Miyazaki. I like his universe and I really want to see his last movie, Howl's moving castle. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

the Ali G movie, quite funny either the original one or the spanish translation [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Well I gave up watching TV for Lent hoping to kick the bad habit once and for all, but I still rent and go to the movies. I bought The Wall and saw it yesterday (third time overall), such a good movie, such good music...love it, LOVE IT.

Yea, I have it too, Floyd fucking rocks.

I just watched Gattaca, like, 15 minutes ago. First time ever seeing it. It was phenomenal. It really got to me. I also watched the movie Wizards again last night, for like the 112th time. I just love that movie, Ralph Bakshi is the Iron Maiden of animation!

Gattaca is the one with Ethan Hawk and Uma Thurman where they genetically engineer humans right? Cool flick, I liked it alot.

Anywho, This weekend I saw Almodovar's La Mala Educacion (Bad Education). Very good movie but I don't know if it's because nothing shocks me anymore or the US is too conservative but I didn't find it deserving of its NC-17 rating.

Conspiracy, starring Kenneth Branagh and Stanley Tucci. This is an HBO movie about the conference where the Final Solution to the Jewish Question was decided. By decided, I mean forced upon those who were called to the meeting.

Branagh stars as SS-Obergruppenführer Heydrich, the mastermind of the Final Solution. It's a masterful performance. You get a very good air of cheerfulness about the largest genocide in human history from Branagh in the film. Tucci is Heydrich's aide, SS-Obersturmbannführer Adolf Eichmann, who took over the administration of the death camps after Heydrich was assassinated by Allied agents.

If you are interested to see the history of how the Holocaust came to be, I really recommend this movie!

[!--QuoteBegin-Black Ace+Feb 22 2005, 09:05 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Black Ace @ Feb 22 2005, 09:05 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I saw Ice Age on HBO. Simply classic. Simply the perfect laughter.
[snapback]98410[/snapback]​
[/quote]

i totally agre with you, movie is hillarious! [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back