NOW WATCHING

I saw The Girl Next Door a while ago. It's virtually a remake of Risky Business, which I also liked, so yeah, it's a good movie.

Yesterday, I saw 2 Fast, 2 Furious because it was the only movie a friend of mine had with him. Man, was it ever a crappy movie. Speaking as a car enthusiast, I strongly recommend that none of you ever see it.

[!--QuoteBegin-Onhell+Sep 19 2004, 04:12 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Onhell @ Sep 19 2004, 04:12 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I watched Eurotrip last night... HILARIOUS and highly recommended!
[snapback]87034[/snapback]​
[/quote]
I've seen it too. Quite the funny movie, this one.
[!--QuoteBegin-$yk0_H+Sep 15 2004, 06:05 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE($yk0_H @ Sep 15 2004, 06:05 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I saw one really controversial point in the film: It's ok to harass a smoker when he/she smokes, but it's not ok to tell fat people to stop binging.
[snapback]86587[/snapback]​
[/quote]
I've always found it okay to do both of these things. In fact, I do both of these things all the time. [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-StrangerInAStrangeLand+Sep 20 2004, 01:44 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(StrangerInAStrangeLand @ Sep 20 2004, 01:44 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I've always found it okay to do both of these things. In fact, I do both of these things all the time. [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]87039[/snapback]​
[/quote]

My hat goes off to you sir! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Well I just came back from the movies ( I took a break from my studying) and I must say I am very upset. Regardless of the movie I saw the ticket was $8.50!!! I don't go to the movies in three months and they jack up the prices on me!!!! [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] This is the last time I'm going to the movies before the premier of Star Wars Episode III. Anywho, I saw the Bourne Supremacy... i know i know a little late but it was ok... not worth 8.50 but ok. I liked the fight scene and the car chase. I liked the fact that it takes place in Europe and the car chases are more excilirating when they take place in crowded, narrow streets. I also liked the fact that they speak in Russian, German, Italian... whatever language they speak in the country they are in. Unlike in old (and not so old) movies where everybody speaks english. So that was nice, good action. but Fucking $8.50!!! [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] can't get over that....

Ok I went to the drive-in last Saturday and saw The Forgotten and Resident Evil: Apocalypse back to back.
The Forgotten would have been a better movie if they wouldn't have involved aliens in the plot. and Resident Evil was so bad I had actually forgotten I had watched it until I was forced to bring it back from the depths of my memory to engrave it in this temporary stone of a thread. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The Boondock Saints \m/...OMG If you havent seen this movie rent it,buy it just do something to see it this such an awesome movie...

Alright. I loved Resident Evil: Apocalypse for once simple reason.

I didn't expect any storyline. And I wasn't disappointed. All I ever wanted to see was Milla Jonovich beating up zombies. Yay!

I watched Grey Owl last night and it had been a long time since a film had spoken to me in such a way. Unfortunately, I cannot talk much about it because otherwise I would divulge too much and spoil the surprise for those who haven't seen it yet.

Let's say that, in a nutshell, it sheds an interesting light on this preposterous human attitude to pay more attention to the messenger than to the message itself. Watch it and you'll understand what I mean.

[a href=\'http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0128239/\' target=\'_blank\'][img src=\'http://www.technofile.com/images/grey_owl.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /][/a]​

You can also find a good review [a href=\'http://www.technofile.com/dvds/grey_owl.html\' target=\'_blank\']here[/a].

I watched a movie called The Inner Circle. It's about a projectionist who worked for Stalin, and it was pretty good. Recreated that old, communist setting really well

I just saw Nosferatu, the FIRST screen adaptation (and Unauthorized) of Bram Stoker's Dracula (Germany 1922) It is a silent film but VERY well worth watching... this is the first of four post I'll make this week (I went crazy at my local rental center [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--])

OK, second istallment of the tetraology... hmm that doesn't sound right anywho. I saw Tesis (Thesis) last night. A Spanish movie about a girl working on her psychology thesis about violence in the media. Researching for goring films she happens to find a "snuff" film in her university library! The girl in the video used to be a student and some faculty members are involed. Not to mention that she might be next!
If the plot sounds somewhat familiar it is because it was the inspiration for the American movie 8mm with Nicholas Cage. The director for this movie also directed The Others, wrote/directed Abre los Ojos (Open Your Eyes) and co-wrote the American adaptation for this film... Vanilla Skies.

I saw Yesterday Il buono, il bruto, il cattivo by Sergio Leone, the original full-length version in a little theatre near my village.

The language was italian, but it's not really important : they almost never talk during the three hours ! [!--emo&:guns:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/guns[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'guns[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The music by Ennio Morricone is amazing.

I went to see a martial arts movie called Hero a few weeks back. And at first i thought i was going to be bored watching it, because it was all in subtitles with it being a chinese film. But by the end of the film i was amazed. An amazing film, would recommend alot! Recently i havnt been interested in watching film, because so many bore me nowadays, but this film gripped me, and amazed me. Amazing! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I saw Shark Tale yesterday, it was good but it was far from being as good as Shrek

Ok Thrid and Fourth installment of my trilogy + 1 weekend! I saw the seventh seal with Max Von Sydow. If the name sounds familiar this should remind you... "MEEERRRIIIIIIN!" Great movie about life and death. And I also saw I Confess a very crappy Hitchcock movie... I was disapointed with the soap-opera drama....

The Black Pirate by Albert Parker, and old silent movie, with the music played live by a string quartet in the theatre (the score was composed by one of the musicians).

A little travel in time...

This movie was the first try to make a color movie (two-color process), in 1926 !

I saw the Count Of Monte Cristo which si mply blew me away. haven't read the book, but i'm planning it.

I saw an animation film called Metropolis. At a first glance it seems like a movie for small children, but you'll find philosophy in it.

And last, the greatest movie I saw in aloong time,was S1m0ne. An absolutely fantastic story, and the actress (rachell-somewhat) is simply stunning.I mean beautifull beyond words. WOW. I dream her since I wathced the movie [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I just saw Team America: World Police from the creators of South Park (so you konw it's gotta be good). It was an absolutely HILARIOUS movie! If you liked South Park, you'll have to like this movie. Team America...fuck yeah! [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The other movie I saw recently was Van Helsing which I thought sucked. It was pretty lame and I do not recommend seeing it.

Back