NOW WATCHING

And I recently bitched about having to clean my 18x36 foot inground pool:rolleyes: Life could be worse.

Last edited:
Started to watch The Last of Us, currently on Episode 6.
Great Adaptation of the Game. I was pretty worried at first, since i liked the game alot, but they really captured the essence of the story for the show

MV5BMmZiN2VmMjktZDE5OC00ZWRmLWFlMmEtYWViMTY4NjM3ZmNkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI2MTc2ODM3._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Saw the weirdest movie last night. For the life of me I can't remember this ever releasing in theaters or Redbox, but it's a black comedy from 2014 with Ryan Reynolds and Anna Kendrick. It's called The Voices. Basically Reynolds is a man who hears voices and it is a bit awkward socially. The movie slowly reveals why, in short, traumatic childhood/genetic. It was a tough movie to watch, I don't like it when movies make mentally ill people, especially those who "hear" things into killers. The vast majority don't. Knowing that it was sad and tragic seeing how his character gets progressively worse as the movie goes on. That being said it did make me laugh out loud a few times.

Kreator show has been amazing!!! great songs, lightning and pyro (It's their own legacy of the Beast).

Go for Helloween or Amorphis now!

Watched The Girl on the Train (2016).

A thriller I found much more pleasant than I expected it to be. From the intriguing beginning I expected it to go off the rails entirely, judging from the mixed reviews and previous experiences with thrillers of this kind, but it never did. Emily Blunt is great and now I have to read the novel. A bit convoluted, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Also watched Nobody (2021) starring Bob Odenkirk. Imagine something in the veins of Taken, and make it a lighter action/dark comedy film instead while turning up the action to ridiculous levels, and you will be pretty spot on. A very enjoyable film for the time you spend with it. (At about 1:30, it doesn't overstay it's welcome.)

Helloween have a big pumpkin head on stage as Maiden did with Eddie in 1986-87 with the elevated drum kit
Edit: All I've seen of their concert has been great. Songs: Dr. Stein, Keeper of the seven keys , Perfect Gentleman, How many tears…

Last edited:
Just finished watching the following for only the second time since renting it back in 1995 or 1996. Powerful film.

Watched Promising Young Woman (2020).

Excellent film, I think.

Also watched Green Book (2018).

Biopic/drama/comedy about virtuoso pianist Don Shirley and his bodyguard 'Tony Lip' Vallelonga - freaking great. Starring Viggo Mortensen and Mahershala Ali, it is both feelgood and sad in its portrayal of rampant racism in early 1960's USA.

Back