NOW WATCHING

I just watched The Crucible, based on Arthur Miller's play from the '50s. I hated every fucking moment of it.

In other words, that was an effective piece of storytelling and a masterpiece of cinema. 98/100

Binged my way through Maniac with Jonah Hill and Emma Stone. Nice to see them work together again since Superbad. Also, awesome show, I really enjoyed it. Definitely not everyone's cup of tea, but really good. Darker than Dirk Gentley and Kevin (probably) saves the world, but not as dark as Black Mirror. The comparisons to said shows are broad. The theme of things being connected, no coincidences and the advancement of tech for either good or ill.

636578315750352407-Paul-Bettany-1702-Journeys-End-Photo-Nick-Wall.jpg

>

Last edited:
Been sick this week, so I've been off work and pissing away the hours by watching Doctor Who. I lost interest around the time Peter Capaldi started, but I enjoyed the early series' and haven't seen them for ages, so I thought I'd see how they hold up. I really like Chris Eccleston, wish he'd got another series. It's funny watching him again, I always though that every Doctor after David Tennant was trying to copy him (Tennant), but Eccleston is actually quite similar to Tennant in places.

What's also funny is how scared I was of it back then. I hadn't seen "The Empty Child" since it first aired over thirteen years ago because it scared me so much. Watching it again though - Nothing. Stick that in yer gas mask and smoke it.

Caught up with The Walking Dead. Season 9 has been awesome so far, they've redeemed the show from the depths of shit Gimple has put it in. He's now off ruining Fear The Walking Dead.

Not sure. There's some decent plot developing now, but for the most part, nothing much happened in the first few episodes.

Cried maybe include the name do I don't have to do a reverse image search? I want to be able to pick up the same films

Cried maybe include the name do I don't have to do a reverse image search? I want to be able to pick up the same films
Cried is now able to comply with this request.
A small unobtrusive arrow (>) has been incorporated into previous posts to allow you to view the film details.
CWBL4.1.2

Last edited:
Cried’s updates are happening in rapid succession now. Whew.

Anyway I was watching some television last night and stumbled upon a cool little show called Kolchak: The Night Stalker. Am considering watching the full series.

Back