NOW WATCHING

Watched Open House on Netflix. Thought it started quite interesting and intriguing (if a bit clichéd) and ended abruptly without any sort of resolution or explanation. Contrary to what the writers probably thought, this did not leave a feeling of horror or mystery, but just complete dissatisfaction and disappointment. Went to IMDB to check the reviews and every single one agrees with me.

Watched Open House on Netflix.
Horrible. Absolutely dreadful. Completely disgusting piece of filmmaking (if we're allowed to call it that). The saddest part is that the overall idea is extremely interesting... I oh-so-wish an actually skilled horror filmmaker (like, say, James Wan) would've been brought in to work on it.
Watched The End of the F*****ing World on Netflix and it was highly insane, disturbing, and also rather enjoyable.
Saw it when it came out. I loved it! One of the best (black) comedies I've seen, and easily one of the best of Netflix Original shows.

Now watching:

latest

Frankie Boyle was amazing on Mock the Week, the show hasn't been able to fill his gap. Not a huge fan of his stand up though. He's more suited to the panel show setting.

Watched Life of Brian today.

I don't really like 'hard man of comedy' acts, it becomes less about the jokes and more about the stage persona. He works better when there's a panel to take the focus off him.

Been wanting to watch it, think I'll see it next week. Is it really worth it? I was a little afraid it might be bad.

Right now, I'm watching Pretty Little Liars. Season 2, episode 3 ("My Name Is Trouble").

Man, this show is so bad it completes the circle and actually becomes good.

Back