NOW WATCHING

I just watched the first episode of the fourth season of Game of Thrones. As ever it's visually impressive and the acting is magnificent. However, it looks like we're in for more unnecessary overly-explicit sex scenes. The first episode was at least not too far from the plot in the third book A Storm of Swords. I seem to remember that Season 3 introduced a load of nonsense that had nothing to do with George R R Martin's storyline. I guess we'll have to wait and see how season 4 pans out in that regard.

I'm hoping for something awesome to happen next episode because it really looks like it's going to or soon at least.
The death of Joffrey! :D

I was pretty disappointed with that too... <_< But the epic Red Wedding event happened the episode before so they had to calm everyone down with some Dany crowd surfing. :P

Game of Thrones S04E02 was pretty tense and I like this season so far a lot but I find myself more and more disturbed by violent scenes
Theon as Reek and Joffrey's death.
although I didn't mind them at all in the recent past (half a year ago for example). I stopped watching Boardwalk Empire for that reason.

The show has it's moments of violence and gore....and nudity ::) but I've gotten use to most of it because it's an overall great show. The Red Wedding from last season really shook me for a while and what they did to Robb and his dire wolf's head freaked me out too.

Parks and Recreation is such a feel-good show. Can't recommend it enough. One of rare sitcoms where humor isn't based on people degrading/being assholes to each other. (Note: Season 1 is much weaker compared to the rest of the show. Season 2 is pretty good, but from Season 3 onwards is the classic era).

Parks and Recreation is such a feel-good show. Can't recommend it enough. One of rare sitcoms where humor isn't based on people degrading/being assholes to each other. (Note: Season 1 is much weaker compared to the rest of the show. Season 2 is pretty good, but from Season 3 onwards is the classic era).

Agree .. it and Community are both favorites of mine. I hope Community will be back next year

My parents have been watching Supernatural for a while (they're on the 6th season) and I've caught lots of episodes when they were watching at dinner. Very fun show, I'm gonna start watching it for good.

One of the shows that I'm planning to start watching, I've heard nothing but praise about it.

My parents have been watching Supernatural for a while (they're on the 6th season) and I've caught lots of episodes when they were watching at dinner. Very fun show, I'm gonna start watching it for good.
Supernatural is a great show! But I actually lost interest in it after about season 6. I'm not sure what happened. I guess it was getting a bit repetitive to me. Plus I feel like they should just end the whole show soon. I think they've renewed for season 9 and that's a bit much. Seasons 1 through 5 are the best. 6 is good but iffy and then it just kind of started going south at 7 and now I don't watch the show anymore. Maybe one day I'll back and watch what I've missed but for now, eh.

Going on a Hitler Bunker marathon .. what fun!

Finished watching the extended version of Downfall, started the 1955 German file Der Letzte Ark (I have a really crappy copy with no subtitles), then think I will watch the 1981 TV movie The Bunker .. which I have not seen since 1981. I recall the movie not being that great, but the book was really quite good.

Stupid spell check ... yes Akt :) I forgot about Hitler the Last Ten Days, I'll add that to the list. We are coming up on the anniversary of these events, might as well watch them all .. though Alec made a much better Jedi than Nazi :)

Hard to believe. :p

neha-dhupia-raghuvir-signh-yadav-stills.jpg

gandhi-to-hitler.jpg

9imj.jpg

I'm getting a kick out of this. :D

Back