NOW WATCHING

I think this one will have legs. At least two-three seasons, unless it starts horribly underperforming. Marvel would look quite the fool if they up and cancelled their new show during the second phase of their movie game.

My husband and I really enjoyed S.H.I.E.L.D. I'll admit, abit of a slow start but you get that with any first episode of a new show really. We still plan on watching it. Hopefully it will stick around for a while.

Saw Rush last night. What a fantastic film! My husband wanted to see it because he's into F1 racing and knew about the story behind Niki Lauda and James Hunt. I thought it looked good but I didn't expect it to wow me as much as it did. Definitely a great bio pic.

Up to Season Four of Breaking Bad. No SPOILERS of the finale!

Just saw Prisoners today. Really good film, though a bit long and kind of ridiculous the more you think about it. The performances are incredible.

New South Park! First episode was awesome

Cartman being a mole into the NSA and streaming his thoughts, along with Alec Baldwin to the internet and Butters converting Jahovahs Witnesses to workship to the government with him at the DMV and his confession was funny as shit.

This show has been awesome the last few years

I've never liked it much. There are bits and pieces of it that are very funny but it's mostly too puerile and disgusting for my liking.

Back