NOW READING

I thought we weren't supposed to like her anymore.

I feel this comes back around to a debate I see a lot about at what point do you separate the creator/artist from their work...we all make mistakes and such but at some point when repeated problematic statements are made then it's understandable that some people become disillusioned with both the creator AND their work. Take Dave Mustaine for example. I used to quite like Megadeth, like, 15 years ago. But he's gotten weirder and more problematic with time and this has sullied his work for me, I can't listen to Megadeth without seeing a raging homophobe. Having said that, the same problems crop up in almost anything we consume...we can hardly be hyper-vigilant to everything but at the same time, how do we stay true to our own values and not endorse something we are diametrically opposed to?

I feel this comes back around to a debate I see a lot about at what point do you separate the creator/artist from their work...we all make mistakes and such but at some point when repeated problematic statements are made then it's understandable that some people become disillusioned with both the creator AND their work. Take Dave Mustaine for example. I used to quite like Megadeth, like, 15 years ago. But he's gotten weirder and more problematic with time and this has sullied his work for me, I can't listen to Megadeth without seeing a raging homophobe. Having said that, the same problems crop up in almost anything we consume...we can hardly be hyper-vigilant to everything but at the same time, how do we stay true to our own values and not endorse something we are diametrically opposed to?
Didn't really get it. Are you saying JKR is a raging homophobe as well?

I think it's a fairly good story introducing young humans to lies, manipulation, and public opinion.
On weekdays until July 10th.

Why don't you tell us something about it? These chapter references aren't that interesting.
I think it's a fairly good story introducing young humans to lies, manipulation, and public opinion.
On weekdays until July 10th.
Also, I think it's more entertaining than the last two Cormoran Strike novels.
As for the chapter numbers, you are right of course. I was just trolling The Giant Worm.

Back