NOW PLAYING

Easily my favorite band along with Iron Maiden. Hopefully this doesn't mean "the end" for the band, but Rammstein likes to be cryptic and mysterious about things like this! My dad and I cried like babies when we heard this song live back in August in Nijmegen!

Can't wait to see them live again in 2023! And this time I'll be in the feuerzone!

Really enjoyable album. The cover is simplistic, but I love the whole setting. And green is my favorite colour. Saxon have some great covers, especially since the 90's. My favorite ones are: this one, Thunderbolt, Crusaders, Bettering Ram, Metalhead, Unleash The Beast, Dogs Of War and the debut album.

As for the others:

2013 album should have had a background.
2009 album could have been more epic.
1992 album, they should have used the alternative cover.
2007, 2004 and 1986 albums are really fitting covers for the band.

Really enjoyable album. The cover is simplistic, but I love the whole setting. And green is my favorite colour. Saxon have some great covers, especially since the 90's. My favorite ones are: this one, Thunderbolt, Crusaders, Bettering Ram, Metalhead, Unleash The Beast, Dogs Of War and the debut album.

As for the others:

2013 album should have had a background.
2009 album could have been more epic.
1992 album, they should have used the alternative cover.
2007, 2004 and 1986 albums are really fitting covers for the band.
I'm not super familiar with Saxon, but this new album is really good indeed. I'll definitely be checking out more of their albums in the future. I've only heard some songs here and there.

Back