NOW PLAYING

Iron Maiden - Como Estais Amigos

This song is special and as powerful as ''2 A.M.''. It's a great way to end the album (of which I like every song!). I love the guitar melody in the fantastic and emotional intro (TXF vibe, in the whole song really), the verses are really strong (Blaze shines) and the chorus is even better. The main melody of the song is one of Maiden's best imo (hats off to Janick) and his solo fits like a glove in the whole mood of the song (check his solo in ''2 A.M.'' for a similar approach). The outro is a good choice. I must also say that Nicko's type of drumming is the perfect fit for the song.
:yes:

- I honestly can't believe this song was my least favorite from the album for several years.

The album would not be completed without a song written by Janick.

Iron Maiden - Como Estais Amigos

This song is special and as powerful as ''2 A.M.''. It's a great way to end the album (of which I like every song!). I love the guitar melody in the fantastic and emotional intro (TXF vibe, in the whole song really), the verses are really strong (Blaze shines) and the chorus is even better. The main melody of the song is one of Maiden's best imo (hats off to Janick) and his solo fits like a glove in the whole mood of the song (check his solo in ''2 A.M.'' for a similar approach). The outro is a good choice. I must also say that Nicko's type of drumming is the perfect fit for the song.
:yes:

- I honestly can't believe this song was my least favorite from the album for several years.

The album would not be completed without a song written by Janick.

Completely agree with everything! I recently found out it's my favourite from VXI. Very unique song in the discography (as is 2 A.M.).

After listening to this, I can see why they were an influence on bands like Pearl Jam,Red Hot Chili Peppers and Nirvana.

Back