NOW PLAYING

Black album was my first but fell in love with Master Of Puppets! :)
I loved the Black Album when it came out. They were my favorite band then and that was my fave album followed by Alice In Chains Facelift, Nirvana's Nevermind and Scorpions Crazy World. I still like it, just not as much as I did then. MOP? Fantastic album. Never gets old.

Intro does sound abit like Heaven Can Wait indeed! Also some Deep Purple, Joe Lynn Turner, Rainbow and Riot vibes. Impressive solo´s too. Would´ve expected it to sound more like Fates Warning...Good stuff!

Reactions: Jer
Iron Maiden - Live After Death [1985]

Immortal live album & video! One after another classic songs! :rocker:

lad.jpg

About the video - maybe they could have added ''Wrathchild'' to it, since there are no songs from the Killers album. From side four, ''Phantom Of The Opera'' was a must, I mean we still don't have an official video version of it with Bruce (only the Download 2013 footage). And the stage set of WST (the 80's!) was perfect for the song, I think. Btw, this the last official live version of the song. A video of ''Losfer Words (Big 'Orra)'' also would have been cool.

*22AA, COTD, DWYBO and MITRM - we have great official video versions from 1982, 1983, 1988 and 2017.

Back