NOW PLAYING

I loved Retroactive. I continued on with both Slang and Euprhoria. Slang has a few decent songs such as the one I posted. Euphoria was a step towards their mid 80s sound and I still like that album. After that? Nope. My fave by them will always be High 'N Dry.
Mostly agree here. Slang has its moments, and “Promises” and “Paper Sun” are the worthwhile gems from Euphoria. I wasn’t as keen on Retroactive or Adrenalize, and yes, High ‘N Dry was their high water mark, no pun intended.

Mostly agree here. Slang has its moments, and “Promises” and “Paper Sun” are the worthwhile gems from Euphoria. I wasn’t as keen on Retroactive or Adrenalize, and yes, High ‘N Dry was their high water mark, no pun intended.
Yeah, I agree with you. I lost interest in them after Euphoria. I hardly listen them now. With the exception of Tear It Down and White Lightning, I didn't care for Adrenalize. Hysteria? Can't stand it now outside of the title track and Love&Affection I also prefer the electric version of 2 Steps Behind that is on Retroactive. Btw, on Euphoria I also like the songs Disintegrate, Back In Your Face and Day After Day. Me in 1989 loved them. From 1999 on, not so much.

Back