NOW PLAYING

Vinnie Vincent Invasion .... what a great band. - and the two great singers that the band had.

1.Vinnie Vincent Invasion [1986] *self-titled debut
2.All Systems Go [1988]

Selected songs: Boyz Are Gonna Rock, Love Kills, Back On The Streets, That Time Of Year.....
I saw both tours live. Loved both cds & tours (Mark Slaughter was the singer for both tours even though he only sang on the 2nd cd)

I saw both tours live. Loved both cds & tours (Mark Slaughter was the singer for both tours even though he only sang on the 2nd cd)

That's great, mate. :) They were a great band, but sadly, short-lived. Well, Vinnie actually is back after many years of retiring - he also played with Gene on some of his solo concerts and he gave some interviews too. I think his first concert in 30 years is scheduled for December this year.

That's great, mate. :) They were a great band, but sadly, short-lived. Well, Vinnie actually is back after many years of retiring - he also played with Gene on some of his solo concerts and he gave some interviews too. I think his first concert in 30 years is scheduled for December this year.

Vinnie Vincent Invasion was a great band but I particularly remember it for Mark Slaughter though who gave an impressive performance and went on to do his own solo stuff. Anyways yes, Vinnie did his first public interview in 25 years at the KISS expo earlier this year....EDIT: Audio goes for a few mins in the clip but returns.

Vinnie Vincent Invasion was a great band but I particularly remember it for Mark Slaughter though who gave an impressive performance and went on to do his own solo stuff. Anyways yes, Vinnie did his first public interview in 25 years at the KISS expo earlier this year....EDIT: Audio goes for a few mins in the clip but returns.

Mark is an immense singer, but I think we should also give credit to the vocalist of the first VVI album, Robert Fleischman, who is also a very good singer.

I always liked the persona of Vinnie when he was with Kiss - The Ankh Warrior :cool:

Last edited:
"Red Giant" - Alice in Chains (again).

That feeling when you learn to play a new song and then can't stop playing it. :ok:

R-505817-1193342463.jpeg.jpg

(the "Parental Advisory" sticker is really funny)

Back