NOW PLAYING

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

Voivod-The-Wake.jpg

Wow, over thirty years in the business and 14 albums in and the silly buggers still got it. This is probably going to be a serious contender in my 2018 top list, though I'm still patiently waiting for Seventh Wonder, Divine Ascension, Haken, Psycroptic...

terrible pub band playing in the courtyard of my job playing pub standards like superstition and nut bush city, reggage version of staying alive, guitar version of techno track freed from desire, I want to pull my ears off.
I've heard some worse stuff over here especially when I walk by some stores. I've been trying to change my students' music tastes by playing Boston, Ozzy, The Police, and Traffic. I've had limited success because they are just not familiar with most rock and roll. Its almost Halloween so I will be playing Iron Maiden, Ozzy, Alice Cooper, White Zombie and King Diamond shortly during my Halloween classes. The great thing is that I can share some stories about my concert experiences, especially the time I saw Whitesnake, had to go to the hospital with a kidney stone almost immediately after the show ended then I felt better after so I drove an hour to see King Diamond and Slayer just two days later. Its a lot of fun teaching here in China and the stories never get old! My students from all the years I taught in this school enjoy these lessons the most and now the new students will have the same lesson

Now Playing: Led Zeppelin - Black Dog

Vinnie Vincent Invasion .... what a great band. - and the two great singers that the band had.

1.Vinnie Vincent Invasion [1986] *self-titled debut
2.All Systems Go [1988]

Selected songs: Boyz Are Gonna Rock, Love Kills, Back On The Streets, That Time Of Year.....

Back