NOW PLAYING

It was during the second encore, so they might not have done it everywhere. The Cabooze show is the actual show I attended in 1997, and the crowd was super into it (to the point where Bruce’s face lit up in surprise a few times by just how loud the crowd was roaring), so maybe we earned those last two songs. Who knows.

I was pleased to run into this bootleg on YouTube just within the last year or so, and it’s fun to hear the exact concert I attended so long ago.

They did play The Prisoner at the gig I went to in Madrid.

I will never forget Adrian's smile when the audience started shouting the words to the intro once the tape started playing. Great memories!

Zarathustra_Album.jpg

Artist: Museo Rosenbach
Album Title:
Zarathustra
Release Date: 1973 (50th Anniversary)
Style: Prog Rock
Rating: 5/5

Last edited:
That's a great rating, I'm surprised you enjoy Within Temptation that much!
I've never listened to them before to be honest. I liked the album. I researched in Wikipedia to learn something about it and it's an album that they have recording since 2020 with a lot of songs-singles releasing through these years. It was really curious.
About the music is really good with good vocal melodies and great voice, catchy choruses sometimes but I have to say that I don't like the same and constant rhythm guitar kind of Evanescence or modern industrial kind of thing you know. Anyway I liked Epica's Omega album and why not to give them a try too. I was never into these kind of bands with female singers. Next I'll dig into Nightwish discography too.

raven1983.png

Artist: Raven
Album Title:
All for One
Release Date: 1983 (40th Anniversary)
Style: Metal
Rating: 4/5

Trivia:
Udo is the Producer of this album and singer in Born to Be Wild single.

Note: They have a song called 'Seek and Destroy' very similar to Metallica's song in chorus and the creepy riff. Anyone can tell me if it's about a Metallica rip off who copied who? Raven released this album days after Metallica's firs album. Knowing that Lars Ulrich and Dave Mustaine were Raven fans at that time… I don't know. It's very weird.

Last edited:
99-fusionsyndicate-speedway.png

Artist: The Fusion Syndicate
Album Title:
If Speedway on Saturn's Rings
Release Date: 2023 (Album No. 99)
Style: Jazz Fusion
Rating: 4,5/5

Last edited:
Back