NOW PLAYING

Nice! Underrated song from him for sure. Most of this album is really, it seems like Deadhead is stealing all the praise from the other songs...

Devin Townsend Project - Addicted
Devin Townsend Project - Deconstruction. I'm pretty comfortable with calling this my #1 album.
It's the only album I have of his. I love this song and the rest of the album. Until yesterday, I haven't listened to any of it in a very long time. Btw, checked out what you posted. Good one. Will be checking that one out more.

Superb album. I fell in love with it after Los Enemigos used Deodato’s version of Also Sprach Zarathustra as an intro tape the last time I saw them (with a late friend :( and our better halves) more than a decade ago.

I have a friend who's an absolute fan of Los Enemigos. Not my cup of tea.

MS05NDMzLmpwZWc.jpeg
Pretty good prog metal. Abit on the safer side of the spectrum (Threshold meets Fates Warning and the Ryche with some Malmsteenish neoclassical elements too) but very enyoable.

Last edited:
Car
OS5qcGVn.jpeg

Phone
Dead-Lord-Heads-Held-High-album-cover-2015-e1440600457529.jpg

In Solitude, debut album, very NWOBHMish with Dave Murray clearly an influence on the guitar player, they went a bit goth-ish on their later stuff which while listenable I haven't really gone back to too much

Iron Maiden - That Girl [B-side]

This could easily have been a Maiden song (maybe Juanita too) with different lyrics and probably a different chorus - the intro with Adrian's licks (SIT vibe), the twin-lead guitar harmony, the galloping tempo, the type of verses and pre-chorus (plus post chorus), Bruce's long note at the end (and not only), Nicko and Steve's playing... everything is pure Maiden! Two great solos, a typical Dave solo but with a unique lick and Adrian's solo is so melodic and just awesome (it serves as an outro which is great).

I love SIT production! :notworthy:

Back