NOW PLAYING

Good song. Love this version. Only recently started listening to these guys due to the songs posted on this website.

That version is a re-recording and was released as a charity single in 2020:

It is much closer to the original version of the song (on their 1991 EP 'You Love Us'), than to the one that appeared on their debut album (1992 'Generation Terrorists').

The Heavenly version:

The Generation Terrorists version:

I was fortunate enough to see the song played live last year in Portsmouth, in a version with the lyrics off the Heavenly EP:

That version is a re-recording and was released as a charity single in 2020:

It is much closer to the original version of the song (on their 1991 EP 'You Love Us'), than to the one that appeared on their debut album (1992 'Generation Terrorists').

The Heavenly version:

The Generation Terrorists version:

I was fortunate enough to see the song played live last year in Portsmouth, in a version with the lyrics off the Heavenly EP:

I read on Youtube that it was remake. Not that it matters for after listening to both versions I at first preferred the remake better. And then you posted the remaster of the original:) Like this song and band.

Vangelis - Invisible Connections (1985)

cover_1929142312017_r-jpg.19548
This is another one of the few really questionable albums out of an otherwise great discography.

This is probably the best solo album of Udo.

''Nowhere To Run'' and ''I'm A Legend Tonight'' would have been hits if they were included on a studio album. Classic Kiss!
I agree. Actually have this album on vinyl. Bought way back in the 80s:) Saw them at The Mohegan Sun here in CT back in October of 2000. Original members. Still have the Dressed To Kill T-shirt I bought. Have hardly worn it so it's still in great shape. Anyway, was 4th row from the stage. Ace Frehley was all of roughly 30 feet away from me. Great show. My ticket price? $60. Still have the ticket stub. Just looked at the stub. It was on October 3, 2000 at the Uncas Pavillion. Skid Row opened(meh).

Last edited:
Love it. Teloch: corpse paint; Attila: something like it (after removing the latex mask); Necrobutcher: am-I-evil-or-how-about-having-a-pint-together-instead; Ghul: sporting a mustache so British; imperturbable Hellhammer presiding over the whole thing, calmly and competently punishing his kit.
:shred:

Back