NOW PLAYING

@KidInTheDark666 I hope you had an awesome day yesterday, and hopefully partied your ass off with family and your friends turning 21 :edmetal: Did you do anything special?
Thanks a lot. Unfortunately, it wasn't much of a party this year. I live quite far from my family these days and because of the currently really bad covid situation, I wasn't able to go out drinking with my friends either. So I just spent the day chilling at home. Better luck next year I guess. :)

• Sad
Reactions: Nyx
Thanks a lot. Unfortunately, it wasn't much of a party this year. I live quite far from my family these days and because of the currently really bad covid situation, I wasn't able to go out drinking with my friends either. So I just spent the day chilling at home. Better luck next year I guess. :)
awww, dude. I feel for ya. If we're ever both at a maidenfans euro meet, I'll buy you a few pints and we'll have a belated celebration. How's that sound? And definitely hope you have better luck next year.

Kagrra - Amafurase Tanmaina

D'espairs Ray - Trickster (Live)
My sister just pointed out to me that this looks ridiculously similar to me behind my kit. Same movements, style, elbow lifts, and cross arm lay with the snare. I never noticed before but she's right. Plus the hair and clothing defintely creates a resemblance. lol I actually have a similar kit to this though mine's a combo between Pearl and Tama. (And I never played for a band this big, unfortunately. A girl can dream though)

Back