Now drinking

Tonight I am drinking tins of Guinness Original (better than draught tins) and Gordons gin. Nothing fancy this close to payday but by gods theres plenty of it. I will also be tending an outdoor fire. Booze and flame, I am truly in my element.

Tonight I am drinking tins of Guinness Original (better than draught tins) and Gordons gin. Nothing fancy this close to payday but by gods theres plenty of it. I will also be tending an outdoor fire. Booze and flame, I am truly in my element.
Didn't you post a Fourpure Subtropic Juicy Pale just before that statement? Or I'm hallucinating?

That was me. It wasn't working in my browser so I deleted it and tried to reupload, which crashed the browser. I've resized the image and tried again:

1587763120966.png

coca-cola-zero-sugar-282x130.png

My deepest apologies Niall, I should have known better.
I'll drink to your apology.
It's nice. I'm a big fan of the pretentious hipster craft beers.
You know, I really dont think theres anythin pretentious about brewers experimenting with flavour combinations, however disgusting. So long as you aren't wearing a scarf indoors, you're alright by me.
You suck, man

You know, I really dont think theres anythin pretentious about brewers experimenting with flavour combinations, however disgusting. So long as you aren't wearing a scarf indoors, you're alright by me

Agreed.

Sometimes I might give out about their being no need for 200 different types of very similar IPAs, but before craft beers came along the choice of beer available was so bad.

before craft beers came along the choice of beer available was so bad.
Aye, I sometimes dibble and dabble but rarely stick with anything, Guinness is ever present and I go through phases of decent larger but IPAs etc are flash in the pan for me but Im glad of the choice. I like Foxes Rock but I can never remember if its the green or blue one I prefer :rolleyes:

My mass produced beer of choice is, and always will be, Alexander Keith's India Pale Ale (for it scarcely tastes like a real IPA).

Back