Not ANOTHER live album in the works??!!

i personally would love to see another live album from maidens matter of life and death tour be released i thought it was awesome to hear the whole new album start to finish there is a good chance we will never hear most of the songs from the new album live again so y not release them on a live cd from the tour...

punc·tu·a·tion      (ˌpʌŋktʃuˈeɪʃən)
–noun
1. the practice or system of using certain conventional marks or characters in writing or printing in order to separate elements and make the meaning clear, as in ending a sentence or separating clauses.
2. the act of punctuating.
3. punctuation marks.

Nice........ Megadeth - Peace Sells at the start of the video........i cant wait for another live album Live after death, rock in rio and live at donignton rock.

i think it is good that they are making an live cd/dvd!!!! i went to manchester gig it was brilliant. has anyone got a downloadable video of it?

:yey:

Well, I don't know if I'm going to write something new or interesting now :)

I would also like to have a DVD from the AMOLAD tour. I quite like this album, but I was not able to get to any gig of the tour. We have got happy here in the Czech Republic recently because Iron Maiden will arrive on 6th of June, but I'm afraid that we will not get a full load of AMOLAD, but more classic tracks will be played. And who knows how the stage will look, so AMOLAD DVD would be very appreciated by me :)

I've bought Live After Death and A Real Live/Dead One and to me, they seem to be a bit worse than Rock In Rio or Death on the Road (I cannot compare with Live at Donington). Bruce has difficulties with his breath and also with reaching the top notes, it seems to me. And maybe some mistakes done by guitarists can be heard. I think it can be heard how they matured and their skills improved over the years, so this is another reason why I'd be happy having AMOLAD live DVD :) (But do not get me wrong - I played live several times myself and I know that it is really hard and in fact, I thing live records are better then studio records even with some small errors, because, you know, they are LIVE :)

But I believe it is too soon to think of a live DVD. They are planning some gigs this year, probably a "History, part 2" DVD this or the next year, probably a "History, part 2" tour in 2008, so AMOLAD Live in 2009? Oh and when we will get 15th studio album? It would hit the shelves also in 2009? Yeah, this seems wrong, so my guess is History 2 - 2007, AMOLAD DVD 2008, new album 2009 :)

Me 2 dimes, laddies and lassies...  :p

Some guy, in a magasine I think, once said it best on the topic of IM making to many live albums of "varied" quality (this was BEFORE BNW and the following RIR, DOD and DOTR, etc.), said: "It's not at all necessary to buy all these live albums, and some claim its just a cheap way of milking a band-name. I disagree,  because no-ones forcing you to buy them, and its a GREAT souvenir for those who where there..." (or something to that effect, he was obviously referring to the "a real live/dead one" and the "live at D" albums...)

And I agree...

I bought RIR because I went to BNW in Oslo, and pop it in every time I want to re-live my first Maiden consert... I didn't buy DOTR because I didn't see that show, and had all the songs on (in some cases, several) cd's/dvd's...

I saw AMOLAD in Oslo, and I'm considering buying a live-DVD...

anyone else who is undecided yet, and didn't see the show, heres what to expect:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E83aiJ3L ... ed&search=

(just WAY better quality...)  :yey:

what show(s) will be on this CD?

I'd love to have one from the December 23rd gig on there...maybe a song for each show or something?

Four pages of this all because Superfly wouldn't use a Livejournal to vent his angst. Oh dear, it looks like we're letting the teenage whelps info-terrorists win.

Anyways, I never got Death on the Road either so I can't see why this poses such a grim tragedy that would rival those of Ancient Greece.

Back