NIGHTWISH SURVIVOR 2015: Results -> Ghost Love Score wins!

Satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
SURVIVOR_RULES_017.jpg

Eliminated:
The Poet & The Pendulum - 5 votes
Ghost River - 5 votes
Amaranth - 4 votes
Weak Fantasy - 4 votes

Amaranth should've made Top 10 :mad:

You can only vote for 3 songs from now on, bit earlier than planned. I did it because there's 13 songs left and 3 more need to be eliminated before Top 10 starts.

Voting for She Is My Sin, End Of All Hope and Endless Forms Most Beautiful. Surprisingly not Sahara which finally clicked for me. Voting for it soon though.

Out of interest, what do people actively like from the remaining songs? I'd have Ever Dream, GLS, End of All Hope, Nemo, Shudder and Empty Hope.

Out of interest, what do people actively like from the remaining songs? I'd have Ever Dream, GLS, End of All Hope, Nemo, Shudder and Empty Hope.

I like them all, though there's a few that I don't like as much as others.

My top five would probably be Ghost Love Score, Sahara, Nemo, Ever Dream, and Empty Hope or Elan

Ever Dream, the “recently loved” Ghost Love Score, and all from the last album. But most of my real favourites are long gone.

EDIT: Probably Sahara, too.

So far my favorites are She is My Sin, GLS, and everything from the new album.

Back