Night Prowler's Future Survivors

Death Survivor is on hold until RTC isn't busy anymore, and to fill the gap, I'll start Sabaton II as soon as I finish Opeth Albums :)

New poll! It's been 6 months since the last one, so I wanna see what else I can host. Nightwish (in a couple of days) and Symphony X (waiting for new album's release) are happening 100%, so they aren't in the poll. If you want me to add some other band in the poll, I will :)

Alice in Chains, Faith No More, Maiden, Rammstein and Soundgarden. Perhaps Helloween.

I really wanted to do Stratovarius, but I guess there's not enough love for power metal here :(

Alice In Chains should be fun though, I've wanted to do it for a while :)

I will start the Maiden B-Sides game after Amon Amarth finishes. Would be too much of a hassle to run 4 games at once.

Time for an update:

I'll start another Bruce Dickinson Survivor after Maiden one ends (so any day now :)). I'll also host another Sabaton Survivor after the release of the new album (September probably). I'm not sure if I promised something else :p

I wanna do another big miscellanous game soon though and can't decide between:

1) Best Band Ever - this would include games for best vocalist ever, best guitarist ever, best bassist ever, best drummer ever and possibly best keyboardist ever. Few years ago I did the first two but never got around to completing the whole band. There'd be nominations and stuff.

2) Best Guitar Solos Ever - successor to Foro's game (Foro might also participate in the creation & hosting of this one), except it's all bands but Maiden (not pop or jazz etc. though, you know the deal :p). There'd also be videos for every round etc, and also nominations.

So vote!

P.S. Also open to suggestions for any other game :)

Both sound good but I went with guitar solos because I don't know a whole lot about vocalists, bassists and drummers.

Both games sound very interesting and should be done! I don't think I have time to host, but surely wouldn't mind to give input.
The question is which first.... perhaps the band!

Best band. The Tournament of Maiden Solos is already enough solo's for a year IMO.

Back