New posters! Who are you?

Hello :hello: yes, I was on the FC forum a while ago. I don't know what it is like now but I used to get very wound up by a couple of members on there seemingly posting deliberately inflammatory remarks. I got sucked into it a little bit and it was infuriating so I decided not to renew. It depends what you use the membership for I guess and there are / were a lot of nice people on there. How long have you been a member of the FC?

Only been on it a year. I joined in case of ticket pre-sales, and that's the motivation to renew this year.

Only been on it a year. I joined in case of ticket pre-sales, and that's the motivation to renew this year.

It does make it easier to buy tickets as I have missed out due to living in the sticks and having a gerbil power my internet connection, lol! If you don't renew and join at a later date then your membership doesn't roll on i.e. they send you another joining pack etc...

Hey everybody. Just joined up today. The name is Jay as you probably guessed. I could've sworn I've posted here a few times many years ago. But regardless, this was the forum that stuck out for me since I wasn't going to re-join the fanclub. Anways been a fan for a little over 30 years so it's always nice to chat with other fans.

We moved to new forum software a few years ago. I don't know if the old member accounts are still accessible, but your posts should still be here somewhere.

Welcome back!

Thanks guys. I believe that was around 2005 or 2006. I was a regular on the official Maiden site forum until it became a fanclub only thing, so it's good to be back on another board and chatting about Maiden.

Hello I am Brian, just signed up on here... Well not much needs to be said about Maiden that hasn't been said already.. and I guess you can assume from my username what my favorite album is :)

Oh yeah, that's a Python one too, isn't it.

tim-enchanter-monty-python-holy--large-msg-130998059361.jpg

lol, that's fine, bring on the Python jokes, I love MP.. in fact, another band I like got their name from a fictional Monty Python band- Toad the Wet Sprocket- not quite on the same boat as Maiden musically, lol, but I love em...

:fencing:Dave from UK.
Bought Killers in 1981. I've often tried to escape from this band but before I know it I'm buying stuff again.
I don't love it all, so it must be true love!
Nice smiles!

Back