New posters! Who are you?

Because as I said, you're jealous you'll never reach that status because the fact is, no one can. :D
Why would I be jealous then? It's like you're all mocking me! :p

Haha, thank you sir! :D
Naw bother. Slastor, if your interested, there's a whole thread just for Adrian chat. It's a hive of activity, what with all the H fans on here...

Last edited:
Slastor is already wondering what the hell he has stepped into.
Acutally, I'm quite interested in how different your guys opinions are. In Metallica Forums, everyones like 'Hammetts best, fuck Mustaine & everyone else'
Here, you can actually have an interesting, fact-based discussion who you think is better. :D

I like Metallica, but Kirk Hammett really sucks, all his solos sound the same. If you forget about Mustaine's vocals and political views, he wipes the floor with Hammett :p

Also, welcome! :D

I like Metallica, but Kirk Hammett really sucks, all his solos sound the same. If you forget about Mustaine's vocals and political views, he wipes the floor with Hammett :p

Also, welcome! :D
Metallica was the band that got me into Metal and is still one of my favorite bands! Yeah, Mustaine just owns him. But I have to say, even if his singing isnt good, Mustaine is still a good frontman considering his songwriting and lyrics (asides of Super Collider of course) :D
& thanks for the welcomes once again!

Back