New member saying hi (Jackson Content)

Ive just signed up to the forum, thought I would share my Adrian Smith San dimas with you all!

DSC03159.jpg

HOLY CRAP
I envy you to the point I wanna jump out the window, but i'll live for the moment.
Welcome to the forum.

Hello to you too!

Can you please compare that guitar to other guitars you've played?

Hey all,

Zare,

If anything this guitar is more similar to my ESP vintage plus, they one thing I love about the Jackson are the pickups, the Di Marzio is such a clear but powerful humbucker, and will pick up any mistakes in your playing.  This was the first time I had tried the Hot Samarium's and they are awesome pickups.  In all it's a solid, versatile guitar, that ticks all the right boxes for me, one of my best purchases.

I consider a 700 euro Ibanez RG / Jackson Soloist a solid guitar...for $2,500 i want some total ownage ;)

So i don't know is it worth the money. You can get a brand new Lado R-903 for that kind of cash.
Don't get me wrong, i'd die to have one of those  :D

Zare said:
I consider a 700 euro Ibanez RG / Jackson Soloist a solid guitar...for $2,500 i want some total ownage ;)

So i don't know is it worth the money. You can get a brand new Lado R-903 for that kind of cash.
Don't get me wrong, i'd die to have one of those  :D

I'm not sure about it being total ownage, I save that saying for things like the Siilverburst I had.  However the Jackson is very much like my Vigier which is among one of the top super strat style guitars money can but IMO.

The Jackson seems to fit nicely in with my viger and ESP Vintage plus.  Some pic's for you!

DSC01660-1.jpg

DSC00167.jpg

Back