New album: The Final Frontier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the Eddie from the tour poster a lot and it's not the album cover. It's been said on the official site. I think the album are will be mind blowing.

gulranek said:
Looks like Maiden are going to reveal the new website look in two days, check out www.ironmaiden.com .
OMG! My level of excitement just skyrocketed seeing that countdown! Hopefully a new song will come with the new website. And hopefully, they FINALLY update the tour section. Hmmmmm, I noticed they took all the tabs at the top away which might mean the end of the official free forum. That's OK though. This forum will be my new home. Even if they bring it back, I'll still chat here as well. :)

Or hopefully they will place the free forum tab on a more visible spot.
(Sadly that's most unlikely to happen..Don't want to believe it's the end...  :( )

Murder89 said:
Or hopefully they will place the free forum tab on a more visible spot.
(Sadly that's most unlikely to happen..Don't want to believe it's the end...  :( )
It's not the end because we have this forum now. :)

I know that they recorded their parts, but is Kevin Shirley finished with mixing? maybe they can put an mp3 clip of a new song?

The album is completely done. They could very well say on Monday that the album will be available within a week.

Jeffmetal said:
The album is completely done. They could very well say on Monday that the album will be available within a week.
I've NEVER seen an album release date mentioned less than 2 months ahead of time so I wouldn't count on that.

Juat as I never seen any tour which bears a new studio album in its name that'll have only a teaser of the album, and that'll have a set full of old (and not so old) songs. This is what I call 'unfitting'.

Read this - http://www.rocklineradio.com/

I don't get it is that the tour that bears the name of the new album will have only one song off it during almost 50 gigs, and only on the next year more songs of the new album will be added. Also, there might be a song on the radio as mentioned on that link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back