New album: The Final Frontier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
Yeah!! What? Are you just excited for no reason or did you discover something?

Poor Travis is going to have a meltdown.  I thought Stan was going to break him with his fake leak post.

WE WILL RIDE THIS THUNDERBIRD
SAIL THE SHADOWS ON THE EARTH
A THOUSAND LEAGUES AWAY .....LA LA LA...
Travis can't sleep at night.

Actually, I'm pretty chilled out right now.

*Goes to join Eddie on the Piece Of Mind cover. :D

For real though, to get super insane, nutso cuckoo is pointless. We've waited this long. I think we can wait another 5-7 days.

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
I think we can wait another 5-7 days.

WE could. I don't know about you, though. You sound like you've been ripping your hair off the past few days.  :bigsmile:

I'd say the past 3 or 4 days have been really rough on me.  Ever since I heard the samples.
Today is going relatively well; I accept that it probably won't leak until Monday or Tuesday but I'll still be checking the torrent sites frequently.

Stan said:
WE could. I don't know about you, though. You sound like you've been ripping your hair off the past few days.  :bigsmile:
Seriously, I am not going that insane. Maybe the way I express my excitement on here is a bit exaggerated, but I'm not freaking out or anything.

JR, I think we're just in that "middle" point. I wonder how we'll be doing by next Tues. or Wed. if it hasn't become available by then. We're probably going to get more excited as next Friday draws closer.

Damn,at least last ten pages is about when the album gonna leak XD. But damn I also can`t wait ,still I will rather buy album and listen. It`s better,at least I think that way. But yeah I pretty much understand you guys,It is a bloody nightmare to wait  :D ! Haven`t listened to the samples either,I could resist.

And do we know that those illustrations from Melvin gonna actually be in the booklet ? They look pretty nice and refreshing. And it fits the theme I think.

I have second thoughts about the samples right now...  :D

Man, cmon... its impossible for it to NOT leak on Monday (or on worst on wed). They cant seriously put EMI security guards on the retailers or on the stores can they? o_O. Unless EMI Brainwashed the german store employees and threatened to feed em to Eddie incase they leak the album  :lol:

Suicidehummer said:
I'm more interested in this post:

"'new masterpiece'. More like too progressive shit with one or two good songs. They won't release any masterpieces, like old Maiden albums.. Only Brave New World was great of all those post-90s albums.."
Why? You think that poster is indicating they heard all of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back