My "singing" covers of Iron Maiden

Hi every one! It's been a while since I've not posted anything here.

I'm starting a new kind of covers, with video this time: singing harmonies and the detail each voice separately.
Let's begin with Aces High, one of my favourite! Bruce's harmony is really perfect on this one.
Hope you will like the idea!

Thanks a lot!! All I can say is that when he used to do it, he was really, really better than I am. I really admire the quality of his harmonies.
I found "Flight of Icarus" one on youtube, I'll try to do it then.

Hi everyone,

As the previous vid got some interesting comments, I made a new one on Wasted years! This time, I sung the whole song (except the last chorus) before doing the harmony transcription.
Hope you'll like it too!
Any advice is welcome ;)

These really are astonishingly good, I love the vibrato in your voice and the fact that you sound distinctive enough to not just be a 'Bruce clone' - keep up the good work!

Hi everyone,

As the previous vid got some interesting comments, I made a new one on Wasted years! This time, I sung the whole song (except the last chorus) before doing the harmony transcription.
Hope you'll like it too!
Any advice is welcome ;)

Amazing.
How did/do you practice? Just keeping singing along until you get it, singing scales...? I find the bit starting 'Someone chasing...' on Infinite Dreams very hard. Cheers!

Back