my dream is finished (Now with sound sample!)

[!--QuoteBegin-Not_Bruce_Dickinson+Jan 24 2006, 08:51 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Not_Bruce_Dickinson @ Jan 24 2006, 08:51 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Ah, but, the question is: do you support West Ham?
[snapback]127639[/snapback]​
[/quote]
I think that is beyond the point. [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'm not a big football fan, but I do follow West Ham. I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm a supporter though.
It's quite a walk from Germany to Upton Park, you know [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I know someone who makes the trip from Paris to Upton Park whenever there's an important match. Talk about nutters! [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Oh, yes! But that nutter is quite a nice bloke, so I don't mind him being insane [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

So my fellow maidenites, here's the promised soundbyte so you can all check out what this little beauty sounds like.

It was recorded with brand new Steve Harris signature strings through a Trace Elliot GP12 preamp. Have fun! (I'm sure you'll recognise the song [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--])

(before anyone else is acting stupid like our little drummer boy here, I am NOT using a pick, the crunchy sound comes from the new strings, as well as the amp! But Maiden fans should know that you can achieve that without some stupid plastic pieces [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--])

[a href=\'http://losferwords.notb.org/soundbytefreakysbass.mp3\' target=\'_blank\']HERE IT IS![/a]

It sounds great, Freaky, but since when have you been using a pick? [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

drummers... [!--emo&<_<--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/dry.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'dry.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[img src=\'http://www.simonerossi.it/faccine/fischietta.gif\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

i think it sounds great...it does sound like you are using a pick though. (but i believe you!)

Pick or not, the bass sounds crispy and it rocks! Nice song choice, too... Now I can compare the sound of your other bass and the new one [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Well, Freaky, that's a rather good soundbyte you got there. But, I don't know what the song is... [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Jan 29 2006, 04:40 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Jan 29 2006, 04:40 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]It sounds great, Freaky, but since when have you been using a pick?  [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]128045[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Since when have you been using a bass??? [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Loving the strings. Just like Steve "clacka cklacka" [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
So, when are you gonna start on that checkboard Bass???

Back