my dream is finished (Now with sound sample!)

Do you mean a checkered bass of black and white?

In repetition, very cool bass. I wish Adrian Smith had such a custom guitar that he played that I could do the same as you.

GET A HAIRCUT !!!!!!!!!

j/k [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Nice job on the bass...........well done !!!!!!!

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Sweet......
That is one killer replica. I guess you take that thing to bed with you every night [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Just a little update: I finally got the mirror pickguard! It looks awesome! I'm really proud of it now =)
[img src=\'http://losferwords.notb.org/mirror.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

Sweet. Now, frame it and hang it up on your wall. I mean, you wouldn't want to damage it by playing it, would you? [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenfreak+Jan 13 2006, 04:38 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenfreak @ Jan 13 2006, 04:38 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Just a little update: I finally got the mirror pickguard! It looks awesome! I'm really proud of it now =)
[img src=\'http://losferwords.notb.org/mirror.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]
[snapback]126886[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Very nice! One last detail.... Badass II bridge instead of the stock Fender bridge.

Nice bass Freaky! Your attention to detail is a marvel! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-davidpotesta+Jan 16 2006, 03:23 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(davidpotesta @ Jan 16 2006, 03:23 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Very nice!  One last detail.... Badass II bridge instead of the stock Fender bridge.
[snapback]127101[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I know about the bridge! I have the original Steve signature p-bass, too

I kept the Fender bridge so far as I couldn't afford a Badass II bridge yet. [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

And I actually thought of keeping that bridge cause this way the bass sounds more punchy, it's a good counterpart to the original Steve one.

Holy 'Arry! well done brother freaky!!! As for those proposing plastic surgery I say NAY! They look like father and son already. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Freaky, I'm quite impressed with the result and hope the sound is as you wanted it to be. I also appreciate your interpretation of the mirror pickguard - it's clear as a mirror [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Thanks for all your appreciation.
I will have my bass amp at home on wednesday, I will try and record a little soundbyte so you guys and girls can hear the sound of it [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

WHERED YOU GET THOSE WRISTBANDS AND BASS STRAP?!?!?!?! (PM me the answer)

Freaky's wristbands have been garnered through his years of collecting, including one sent to him for Christmas.

[!--QuoteBegin-<The Trooper>+Jan 23 2006, 02:08 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(<The Trooper> @ Jan 23 2006, 02:08 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]WHERED YOU GET THOSE WRISTBANDS AND BASS STRAP?!?!?!?! (PM me the answer)
[snapback]127507[/snapback]​
[/quote]
The bass belt "scarf" was - as fuzzboy mentioned - knitted by my mother.

The wristbands you see on the pic there are perfectly ordinary West Ham sweatbands, you can easily pick them up.

The wristbands LooseCannon is referring to are "the real deal", and yes, those have been caught, collected and sent to me over the past years of Maiden madness!

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenfreak+Jan 23 2006, 09:09 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenfreak @ Jan 23 2006, 09:09 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]The bass belt "scarf" was - as fuzzboy mentioned - knitted by my mother.

The wristbands you see on the pic there are perfectly ordinary West Ham sweatbands, you can easily pick them up.

The wristbands LooseCannon is referring to are "the real deal", and yes, those have been caught, collected and sent to me over the past years of Maiden madness!
[snapback]127522[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Is there any place in Canada where I can pick them up or only on the net? [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

well, I wouldn't know where to find them in Canada. Maybe you should go and ask a local football shop if they can get you a pair.

[!--QuoteBegin-<The Trooper>+Jan 23 2006, 11:00 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(<The Trooper> @ Jan 23 2006, 11:00 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Is there any place in Canada where I can pick them up or only on the net? [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]127561[/snapback]​
[/quote]

eBay.

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenfreak+Jan 24 2006, 04:29 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenfreak @ Jan 24 2006, 04:29 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]well, I wouldn't know where to find them in Canada. Maybe you should go and ask a local football shop if they can get you a pair.
[snapback]127586[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Allright thanks a lot mate

Back