Most ridiculous websites

[!--quoteo(post=132941:date=Mar 25 2006, 05:55 PM:name=Conor)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Conor @ Mar 25 2006, 05:55 PM) [snapback]132941[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Does anybody want to see a really hilarious site? Hereis a hilarious review writen by some st00pid person.

The guy has the cheek to call "The Duellists", one of the greatest songs ever written, "flabby". [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]
[/quote]

I don't like the way many reviewers simply hand out ratings around the 90+ mark left, right and centre. At least there aren't the annoying reviews you see on Amazon where people give a 1 star mark to a death metal album and draw the same old "Just noise" argument for the 5,969,858th time. But then again, some of the metal archives reviews have some good criticisms. Even some of my favourites get maligned in a manner that can't be denied. Darkness Descends and Pierced From Within for example. Darkness Descends was critisised as "pure rhythm in the classic populist mould, moronic headbanging drivel for those who really expect nothing of consequence from music." and Pierced From Within was considered "death metal as science. Unfortunately, what they forgot was the art. Underneath the precision and the expertise lies nothing but tepid pit fare. In the grand populist tradition, this is music for motion, music for your toes, your fingers, your neck. It's not music for the mind or the heart."

Oh well, I still enjoy those two albums anyway. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"^_^\" border=\"0\" alt=\"happy.gif\" /] Each to his own I guess.

Don't you just hate it when you can trace back the life story of a website to a half-hearted ten minute Power Point session? Pine Bluff, Arkansas does not put very much money into its public relations, and consequently has the highest crime rate in the US.

[!--quoteo(post=132935:date=Mar 25 2006, 07:00 PM:name=Perun)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Perun @ Mar 25 2006, 07:00 PM) [snapback]132935[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]No words.[/quote]This is sweet. My favourite's got to be number 23... [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]I hope you realise that like um I'm not a poser like and like I really understand pain and sadness so um yeah I hope you get that[/quote]
There are no words that I could use to describe how deep and like meaningful she is and is um like so totally not like a um poser like ::

[!--quoteo(post=135517:date=Apr 23 2006, 07:57 PM:name=Hunlord)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Hunlord @ Apr 23 2006, 07:57 PM) [snapback]135517[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
There are no words that I could use to describe how deep and like meaningful she is and is um like so totally not like a um poser like ::
[/quote]I was in stitches laughing at the part about the dead bird. I think it's a setup - nobody could be that blind as to not see their own stupidity (except maybe CotG) [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=135527:date=Apr 23 2006, 09:45 PM:name=Conor)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Conor @ Apr 23 2006, 09:45 PM) [snapback]135527[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
I was in stitches laughing at the part about the dead bird. I think it's a setup - nobody could be that blind as to not see their own stupidity (except maybe CotG) [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]
[/quote]
:: If only I could reach through the screen, the two ignorances mentioned above would be recieving a swift big goot to the face ::

[!--quoteo(post=135531:date=Apr 23 2006, 10:05 PM:name=Hunlord)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Hunlord @ Apr 23 2006, 10:05 PM) [snapback]135531[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
:: If only I could reach through the screen, the two ignorances mentioned above would be recieving a swift big goot to the face ::
[/quote]You would kick a teenage girl in the face?
Tut tut [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"-_-\" border=\"0\" alt=\"sleep.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=135581:date=Apr 24 2006, 10:38 PM:name=Conor)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Conor @ Apr 24 2006, 10:38 PM) [snapback]135581[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
You would kick a teenage girl in the face?
Tut tut [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"-_-\" border=\"0\" alt=\"sleep.gif\" /]
[/quote]
Justice known no gender, no race, no religion [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"-_-\" border=\"0\" alt=\"sleep.gif\" /]

Conor said:
Black Dragon, that is crap.

Really? I didn't know. Your deductive skills are fascinating!
EGO.gif

Mental note: never go to another myspace.com site and navigate any further.

Back