Most ridiculous websites

This bit from the website is actually a bit worrying:

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]gender of masturbators
percentage (male): 87%
percentage (female): 12%[/quote]
Who's the other 1 percent??? [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I can't believe that men masturbate so much more than women.

Anyway, maybe the 1% takes Wales into account and include all sheep, regardless of gender. [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

they should ask in the poll what's your favourite band or genre of music. i would place any money on a bet that Slipknot fans would win [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

And what if it turned out to be Iron Maiden? [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

It could well be, the stereotypical view of a spotty 15 year old heavy metal fan without a girlfriend... I would say that this stereotype fits better to Slipknot or Cradle of Filth better though.

"Stereotype." You got the right word.

Does a stereotype correspond to reality? Think about it, mate.

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Jan 18 2006, 04:36 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Jan 18 2006, 04:36 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Does a stereotype correspond to reality? Think about it, mate.
[snapback]127226[/snapback]​
[/quote]
[!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--] I guess you're right, but take a look at the official BB to see just how these stereotype rumors get spread. I know not all Maiden fans are like this but there are a few like this.

Since when is the IMBB a reference for thoughtful writing and educated articles? [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

It's not about "thoughtful writing and educated articles", it's about the public opinion of what Iron Maideb fans are like. I see no point in this conversation at all...
Ugh!

[!--QuoteBegin-Conor+Jan 18 2006, 05:49 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Conor @ Jan 18 2006, 05:49 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I see no point in this conversation at all...
Ugh!
[snapback]127229[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Never start something you can't finish! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[a href=\'http://www.mtvhell.com/games/emo.html\' target=\'_blank\']how emo are you?[/a]

[a href=\'http://www.mtvhell.com/games/chat.html\' target=\'_blank\']CHAT WITH FRED DURST!![/a]

www.edhunters.nl , fishing with eddie [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"^_^\" border=\"0\" alt=\"happy.gif\" /]

Does anybody want to see a really hilarious site? Hereis a hilarious review writen by some st00pid person.

The guy has the cheek to call "The Duellists", one of the greatest songs ever written, "flabby". [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]

Did I ever tell you that you're a prat, Conor? [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]

Back