Metallica

From what I heard I thought it was intentional to give some something simple but personal and with lots of heart.
It definitely has heart, but my point is that the riffs themselves are nothing new. They’re like pedestrian versions of classic Metallica riffs, but without any of the hooks.

Nicely said. True, I sensed clear Metallica elements here and there, that was the only letdown in an otherwise refreshing listening.

Guys, what one Metallica song you would choose at gunpoint. Just one. I'll go with For Whom the Bell Tolls. Live it's pumping great.

Guys, what one Metallica song you would choose at gunpoint. Just one. I'll go with For Whom the Bell Tolls. Live it's pumping great.
I think it's my favorite song from Metallica but it's definitely live a different beast. I think Metallica favorites tend to change around similar to what I feel about Iron Maiden. If you asked me tomorrow..I might give different song perhaps, or not.

Last edited:
I Disappear.
I'd want to disappear, too, if I was being held at gunpoint.

...Wow, I haven't listened to Metallica in a long time. There are a few of their '80s songs I've never checked out, so in the meantime... I'm choosing Creeping Death. Disposable Heroes and Blackened are my possible second and third picks.

Very tricky question. I might choose Orion.

If the guy with the gun asked me to choose a song with vocals, then I might choose Creeping Death (or Master of Puppets).

Back