Megadeth

Kings Of Thrash live videos are starting to appear in the wild. For some reason the YouTube playlist I found was incomplete and out of order, so I put a corrected one together:

Took a listen to Peace Sells and In My Darkest Hour. Musically very solid, though the tempo in the outro of the former was painfully slow. Not sure whose call that was as the drummer can certainly play it at the original speed, going by his stuff on Instagram. The singer is probably the weakest link, I'm not too keen on his tone, though covering Mustaine's vocal lines (which are hit-and-miss themselves) is pretty tough and he mostly did a decent job.

The bad news? Trump is running for U.S. President again.

The good news? This means more awesome Metal Trump covers:

Cover of Delivering the Goods is available on Amazon Music. Isn't too bad given that the vocal range of Mustaine doesn't quite match that of Halford.

Not bad indeed. Definitely better than a lot of the material on the newest album.
The bad news? Trump is running for U.S. President again.

The good news? This means more awesome Metal Trump covers:

Fuck, this is amazing, but I'm kind of scared that the creator might not be as satirical as I hope.

When I was 15 years old in 1990, I went to school with my Megadeth shirt. Got an appointment at the headmaster's office and was explained that the message of my shirt meant death in millions of cases, and how terrible that'd be. Next day I appeared in my Slayer "Seasons In The Abyss" shirt which was okay for some reason.

Last edited:

My favorite contribution from the comments: "What do you mean, I don't pay my bills? Why do you think I'm broke? Huh?"

Given the crappiness of the original cover (which is a pity, since I do like the music itself), we may hope for a new one that hasn't hastily been photoshopped.

Not sure anyone was waiting with bated breath for the return of Megadeth’s worst-ever drummer, but it’s cool to see 3/4 of @MrKnickerbocker’s favorite Megadeth lineup back in the saddle again!

Not sure anyone was waiting with bated breath for the return of Megadeth’s worst-ever drummer, but it’s cool to see 3/4 of @MrKnickerbocker’s favorite Megadeth lineup back in the saddle again!
:puke:

Back