Meeting Iron Maiden

chances are good at Rock N Roll Ribs if you're in south Florida. I always run into Nicko there before a gig. Other members? Your best bet is in the street by pure luck

Reactions: Don
Janick, of course, can often be found in discount hardware stores around the Teesside area, and in pubs in Yarm. He doesn't particularly hide. He just somehow blends in.

At this late stage in their career, Maiden have absolutely no need to do meet and greets anymore, which is why their VIP thing is basically early access to shows and some swag instead of meeting them. They're huge, they don't need the money, and their free time before/after shows I imagine they consider valuable.

Janick, of course, can often be found in discount hardware stores around the Teesside area, and in pubs in Yarm. He doesn't particularly hide. He just somehow blends in.

Also a good chance to see Janick on the day of a gig wandering around the city.

Reactions: Don
Maiden really doesn't do meet'n'greets, so there's no 100% certain way to meet them. But as mentioned already, some lucky people have bumped into them in bars or in the streets on gig days.
Why is that why doesn't Maiden do meet-and-greets somebody else told me that to the only way to meet Iron Maiden this to bump into them somewhere Hotel bar things like that I did hear that I got a friend of mine who is good friends with the journey tour manager and that's what he told him you have to basically bump into them when they're out I did hear about that so I guess that is true information that I received thank you

And I think the guys in Maiden are against charging fans for money to do meet-and-greet with them
Well I think that's really cool if that's truly the reason there are a lot of bands that want money to meet them and I always thought that was really crappy if that's what Maiden believes in I also do believe in the same thing I don't think fans should be charged to meet the bands that they support they've already gave a ton of money to their music concert tickets and memorabilia merchandising Etc now you got to pay for five six hundred bucks sometimes even more to meet them good for Maiden then in that case I respect that

Why is that why doesn't Maiden do meet-and-greets somebody else told me that to the only way to meet Iron Maiden this to bump into them somewhere Hotel bar things like that I did hear that I got a friend of mine who is good friends with the journey tour manager and that's what he told him you have to basically bump into them when they're out I did hear about that so I guess that is true information that I received thank you
You're welcome. I've heard that Maiden doesn't do meet'n'greets from many long-time fans, and haven't seen such events advertised anywhere. I've never heard a reason why they don't do them, but I have the impression that privacy is important to Maiden members. (This is just my interpretation though.) And I think someone mentioned that the band is so popular nowadays that it would be difficult to have any events that the band members could visit, because there would just be so many people willing to participate.

If I remember correctly, Metallica meet'n'greet costs 2000 euros. It's a whole month's salary for many people here -BEFORE taxes. I don't want to diss people who are willing to pay it, but personally I'm kind of happy Maiden doesn't do that.

Nobody gonna suggest stalking around Guillaume studios in Paris right now?
Two flies with one gun....

Back