Maidenfans South-East Europe Meetups

I'm not sure if I will be able to attend the pre-show meeting in Athens as I will likely be working up until the afternoon; if I manage to have the day off I will be there, but if not then I'll see you guys directly at the arena.

I'm not sure if I will be able to attend the pre-show meeting in Athens as I will likely be working up until the afternoon; if I manage to have the day off I will be there, but if not then I'll see you guys directly at the arena.

We’ll be together in the arena, I bought standing pit tickets on the back.
No worries, there will be many meetings; a late Friday afternoon souvlaki session, evening cocktail party, pre-event Acropolis on Saturday early pm, pre-concert beer event at Aggelakia with Aggelos & the boys, post event drinks at Comix Beer, then heading to Exarchia -Psyrri for a second and third round bar tour if you will, straighten up coffee in Monastiraki on Sunday late am & optional BBQ at Vlachika, later on!

@Spambot

a late Friday afternoon souvlaki session, evening cocktail party, pre-event Acropolis on Saturday early pm, pre-concert beer event at Aggelakia with Aggelos & the boys, post event drinks at Comix Beer
No early meditation session while listening to the Senjutsu song on a loop?

Hi all. I am a little worried about my elderly parents (with serious health issues both) and COVID. So I am kind of torn here. Will probably go to the gig but I will limit my exposure as much as I can. I don't really care for the support bands so will probably go late. I'll probably be at Aggelakia around 6 to 6.30 for dinner before the gig. But no promises.

Staying safe at this time is No. 1 priority. I'm thinking of wearing a mask throughout the whole show; I don't know if that will be possible due to the heat though.

@Aggelos I hope your parents get well soon, man.

@____no5 I can be there probably at 13:00 to 14:00, looks like I won't be working that day. Since we're on Standing B we should be at OAKA around the gate opening time, catch a good spot.

I just recovered from COVID so I think I'm pretty safe. But yes, do wear masks, I would have done the same.

Back