Maidenfans Meetups 2019

I've found myself a cheap room for the night, about one mile from the Tacoma Dome. I'm keen to meet up with others that will be at the Tacoma show! I don't know the area, will look for a nearby bar etc.

I'm not sure if there's much around in that area. It's not exactly downtown if I remember correctly. Last time (any only time) I was there was for Maiden in 2016, and I was in the FTTB line the entire time. I'll hopefully be in FTTB again this time!

Yeah, it looks like mainly eateries near the Bowl rather than pubs. Might need to explore a bit. Good luck with the FTTB draw!

Decided to give the Trooper VIP thing a try for the Tacoma gig. Travelling to the show alone and no decent pubs in the area = ideal time to give it a go.

That's it, I've decided that I will be seeing Maiden this tour. I'll be picking up my Hartford, CT tickets within two weeks. Anyone here confirmed for that show? If a few of you guys are going, let me know, you can have a beer on me.

That's it, I've decided that I will be seeing Maiden this tour. I'll be picking up my Hartford, CT tickets within two weeks. Anyone here confirmed for that show? If a few of you guys are going, let me know, you can have a beer on me.
You should do the Trooper VIP package just to meet Kim. Tell her Chad from Tulsa sent you.

Hey everyone
I’m new to the chat I’m going to the Atlanta show July 20th and have general admission pit. Who else is going early to try and get barricade ?

Anyone going to Montreal and wants to go on the floor? I have a spare ticket available, selling for regular price ($115 Cdn).

Speaking of spare tickets .. I think I have an extra foor ticket for the Vegas show if anyone wants it ... face value.

Anyone going to Montreal and wants to go on the floor? I have a spare ticket available, selling for regular price ($115 Cdn).

Don't need the ticket but definitely interested in a meetup before! Do you know of any afterparties happening in MTL that night? Btw I'm also coming from Ottawa.

Don't need the ticket but definitely interested in a meetup before! Do you know of any afterparties happening in MTL that night? Btw I'm also coming from Ottawa.
I haven't decided where my friends and I are meeting up yet, but I will be deciding soonish. I also don't know about any official afterparties, just that there will be one and I will be drinking there.

Back